4.10

Song Xi's breakfast was brought by Miao Lele. This time, it was not nutritional supplements, but meat and some fruits.

    After dinner, the sun was already hanging high in the sky outside, so naturally he couldn't get out. Song Xi could only play in the water tank. Fortunately, Miao Lele moved a small bench to chat with him.

    Speaking of chatting, in fact, Miao Lele was talking alone, giving Song Xi some common sense.

    Song Xi could barely grasp how to use the fish tail, so he just lay on the mouth of the water tank and listened, swinging the fish tail from time to time to keep his balance, and then nodding his head occasionally, listening with relish.

    After Miao Lele's introduction, Song Xi was suddenly enlightened. This world is only a derivative of the virtual world. After turning it into a small world, the world consciousness will make up all the unreasonable places in the book.

    Just like this Kakixing, the so-called foggy forest.

.All the aborigines on this planet are transformed from beasts or plants. They live in the same way as humans, but they have some strange skills and are stronger than ordinary people.

    They originally did not make river water with human wells, but many years ago, a team of explorers came to the depths of the forest. They found that the animals and plants on this planet were very strange. They spread the news and many people came here because of their curiosity from the beginning. Exploration, to the final use of technology to capture research, and put it on the market.

    Countless natives of Yuanxing were sold as pets, or killed, adults or minors. It didn’t take long for the creatures on this planet to decline sharply. Even if they were later banned by the alliance, the reproduction of many races did not follow at all. not up.

.This has also led to the residents of Yuanxing cherishing their offspring very much. Anyone who encounters abandoned underage cubs like Song Xi on Bluestar will be brought back to Yuanxing to raise them.

    Hearing this, Song Xi nodded thoughtfully. No wonder Bai Huan went back to find him. It turned out that there was a sense of responsibility in it.

    Miao Lele held her chin and said again: "But speaking of it, it's the first time I've seen a mermaid since I've been here for more than ten years."

    Song Xi typed and asked, "Why?"

    Miao Lele said: "I heard Big Brother Bai say that the mermaid family was hit hard back then, and fewer and fewer survived. In order to protect their clansmen, they risked moving to the largest sea in Yuanxing, which is very dangerous and generally does not Someone went, so the mermaid clan disappeared."

.Song Xi listened, and suddenly there was a flash of inspiration. According to the novel's routine, the dumb disease caused by the acquired trauma of the original body may have something to do with the catastrophe of the entire Yuanxing.

    Maybe as soon as he figured out what was going on, the voice would have a chance to come back...

    After chatting and chatting, the morning time passed, Miao Lele looked at the time, and suddenly said: "Strange, Brother Bai said in the morning that he would come over when he was done, but now it's almost lunch time!"

    Song Xi's visit to Xingwang stopped for a moment. Indeed, Bai Huan had never been here since morning. Could it be that he frightened people yesterday?

    I shouldn't be so timid, so I just kissed gently.

    Just as he was thinking, the door was pushed open, and Bai Huan walked in. He was wearing casual clothes today, and his whole body was much more lazy.