1.2

I have to say that bungee jumping is indeed a very unique way of exercise. For example, in the process of falling, in addition to the continuous surge of adrenaline, even the sound limit will continue to break through.

    When the whole person was hanging seven or eight meters from the ground, Song Xi felt the relief of the rest of his life.

    He wasn't scared, he was stabbed by He Tu's cry.

    Forced to bungee jump without absolute safety measures, He Tu's panic was extreme, except for the fact that he was stalking Song Xi with his feet backwards in a strange posture, and he was almost screaming with his life.

    It's like the loud sound of the clearance sale in the market, which directly hit Song Xi's ear, causing Song Xi's eardrums and even his brain to hurt.

    He Tu grabbed the man's arm, opened his eyes tremblingly, his nose was covered by the wind, and he made a sound after several times: "Jiang, Jiang Xi, Jiang brother, Jiang brother!  You can, please don't let go..."

    Song Xi didn't speak, he seemed to hear mosquitoes buzzing.

    "System, the mosquitoes in this mountain fly quite high."

    System: "...He Tu is talking."

    Song Xi: "Oh..."

    It's not really his fault, his ears are still ringing, and the rope on his feet is wrapped around his stomach, making him panic.

    After waiting quietly for a while, Song Xi felt that the rope on his body was tight, and the two were pulled up by the rope little by little.

    When he was slowly pulled up and stood on the ground, Song Xi heard a lot of messy conversations. The system explained that one of the three people above thought he was going to die, so he called the police in a hurry, and the other More than ten minutes later, the He and Jiang families who heard the news also sent people over.

.He Tu's father came from the He family, and he was accompanied by a tall man. The man's breath was steady, in stark contrast to the sweaty father He.

    A driver came to the Jiang family, and the three met after getting off the bus halfway up the mountain. Father He took a breath and pulled He Tu to start the inspection. He was just such a son, and the driver of the Jiang family watched from a distance. He glanced at him and stood by with his arms crossed after confirming that the person was not dead.

    Song Xi didn't care, he stood obediently while rubbing his ears, and An An acted as his background.

    Yang Wang was still arguing with a policeman next to him, and his voice was raised several times: "I have said it several times, Jiang Xi, the blind man next to him! He jumped off with someone in his arms!"

.The policeman frowned tightly: "Mr. Yang Wang, please don't make a joke, if according to what you just said, Mr. Jiang dragged and hugged the person without any deviation, and wrapped a rope around the two before jumping down... I'm sorry, I think it's incredible."

    A blind man's movements are so precise and flexible, who will believe it?

    "Also, we learned from the staff here that it was Mr. Yang who reserved the venue yesterday, and specifically instructed the staff not to disturb him." The policeman said, and gave Hongmao a very suspicious look.

    Yang Wang was clearly suspected, his scalp was about to explode, and he roared angrily: "If I am going to kill the mother, what the hell am I doing here, waiting to be caught?!"

    The policeman who questioned him also thought about it for a while, and said, "Without evidence, we will never reach a conclusion easily."

.Song Xi stood beside him and almost laughed out loud. He didn't blame the police. A blind man was tied to a man who was forced to bungee jump. The three people standing on top were all tall and big, and Yang Wang, who took the lead, was also a ruffian. , no matter how you look at it, it looks like a bullying scene.