4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams

[Although you are dumb, you dream of becoming a new star in the music industry! 】

    [Please stick to your dreams and let your singing spread across the stars! 】

    Song Xi turned off the task panel, with two words in his head: Headache!

    As a three-good youth who can cook and do housework, if there is any weakness, it is estimated to be only - dysphonia.

    To put it nicely, he has no talent for singing. If you put it straight, it will be a magic sound.

    Song Xi said: "I feel like the mission is about to fail."

    The system consoled: "Don't, how will you know if you don't try it?"

    "Really?" Song Xi was dubious, and finally decided to trust the system.

    He tried to open his mouth and sang a children's rhyme casually. Unexpectedly, there was no out of tune, no broken sound, and no magic sound.

.The system is proud: "Is it true, I didn't lie to you!"

    Song Xi opened his mouth and scolded it: "Ah! Ahhh-" Yes, it's an egg, yes!

    The body borrowed this time is a real little mute, who can only make simple syllables in his mouth.

    Song Xi received the information from the system, combined with the memory of the original body, and sorted it out.

    This trip to the world is derived from a future interstellar novel, which tells a love story in which the hero and heroine work together to defeat the invading Zerg, and finally both become famous.

    However, none of these have much to do with the original body, because in the original book, the original body is just a small cannon fodder whose author didn't even bother to get his name, and unfortunately died in a disaster.

    Song Xi borrowed this body, and the world will naturally complete the information.

    The original name is Amer, very simple and rough.

.However, Amer is not a congenital disability, but was stimulated at a young age to cause a mute disease.

    As for what was stimulated, Song Xi tried his best to look through his memory. Regarding this matter, the original body's memory was blank and key information was lost.

    Not much entanglement, he continued to look down, the original body has no shadow of his biological parents in his memory, he has been in the Interstellar Orphanage since he was six years old, and was adopted by a couple by chance.

    The original body was thin and small at the time, and the couple had no other idea when they adopted them, just to find a companion for their son.

    Hara went to his adoptive parents' house, and within a year of his stay, his adoptive parents' son contracted a strange illness, and was locked away at the gate of hell, and his adoptive father also lost his job unexpectedly.

    I don't know what rumors the couple heard, they thought that the original body was destined to bring evil, and they defeated the people, and together they returned the people to the orphanage.

.The orphanage refused to accept it, and the couple could only send the original body to the slum and hurried away.

    The ghetto is the residence of the poor in the interstellar space. There are many kinds of people here.

    The original body was still a helpless child, squatting pitifully at the corner of the street, and the lonely old man passing by couldn't bear it and took him back.