5.3

In terms of the position of emperor, since ancient times, countless people have thrown moths into the flames for the sake of seeking glory, wealth, and power.

    Song Xi actually entrusted the "blessing" of the system and became the emperor directly, but he was forced to feel the bitterness of the emperor before he could enjoy the treatment of the emperor.

    It was not yet dawn outside the window, Song Xi was urged to wake up by the palace servants, and dressed in a daze. When he was getting dressed, he almost fell asleep while standing. It was the eunuch who took the cloth and directly covered it with cold water. On his face, the cold Song Xi jolted, and the drowsiness completely disappeared.

    Before he could make a sound, the eunuch immediately knelt down and pleaded guilty: "Your Majesty, General Fu specially ordered to cover your face with a cold towel."

    What else could Song Xi say, he waved his hand and said, "It's alright, alright, let's step back."

.The eunuch did not back down when he got the order. Instead, he turned around and took out the soup cup from another tray, with a sincere expression on his face: "Your Majesty, this is what General Fu ordered the imperial kitchen to do. It is said to have the effect of clearing away heat and detoxifying. Look at this..."

    Song Xi casually lifted the lid, and an indescribable smell came from the cup. He was calm when he smelled it, let alone appetite, if he didn't feel nauseated.

    Song Xi asked, "What kind of soup is this?"

    The little eunuch hesitated for a long time before he hesitated: "General Fu said that this soup is made of fresh vegetables and tea leaves." After speaking, he dared not look at Song Xi again, but he couldn't help but smile bitterly in his heart. Fish fights, it's really a dilemma for these little shrimps.

    This soup sounded unreliable. Song Xi just scooped some of it with a spoon. As soon as he put it in his mouth, the bitter taste spread along the tip of his tongue to his taste buds, and it swept all the palate in an instant, making his mouth Only suffering remains.

.The vegetable of emotion is bitter gourd, and the tea is Kudingcha.

    Song Xi's face was wrinkled with bitterness, and he vomited all the soup. Fortunately, Fu Mingyuan just wanted to give him some pain to eat, and he didn't really want to force him to drink bitter soup.

    Seeing that he had tasted it, the eunuch was considered to have completed the task, and he was relieved, so he let Song Xi go to the imperial study. At this moment, the genius outside was just about to vomit.

    Song Xi had never been an emperor. He didn't know what the process was, so he followed the palace maid and eunuch strong and calmly. When he got to the desk in the study, before his ass was warm, three stacks of forty centimeters high were placed in front of him. scroll.

    This time it was a palace maid who spoke with a straight face, "Your Majesty, General Fu said, the day to worship the late emperor is coming soon, and these Buddhist scriptures were specially written by him from the imperial temple, so you can copy them and send them to you. Go to the ancestral hall."

    Song Xi: "..."

.Song Xi gritted his teeth and made an excuse: "I don't know some words on it."

    The palace maid replied: "General Fu has already instructed the servants to prepare tissue paper for copying. Your Majesty only needs to copy them."

    Song Xi: "But I will go to the court later, will I miss the government?"

    Palace maid: "Your Majesty is not feeling well, and General Fu has already sue for His Majesty."