20 - sick

Irene's point of view

I'M HERE SHELTERING in the waiting shed now while thinking about the misunderstanding of Samantha and I had last week. Actually, it's not a misunderstanding anymore. It's an actual fight.

I will never forget that incident. How I saw her with chocolate cake on her face, her whole body messed up and her eyes swollen from crying.

Of course, especially how I didn't take her side even though she was actually the right one. The way I hurt her emotionally and physically, I regret it so much.

I was blinded by anger when I saw her with Kiefer. So very jealous that I didn't realize that I was hurting her. I'm hurting my Sammybear.

Kung hindi naman kasi kay Dawn, kay Kiefer.

How about me, Sammybear?

Also since I saw her with Dawn again, I chose to distance myself from her. I know naman na that I have no hope for her, while at Dawn, she even kissed Samantha on the lips.

I knew that she was afraid of me when I chose her to ride on me — I mean in my car. She was trying to distance herself, I even felt that she was trembling in fear when she was next to me in the car.

Naging trauma na niya ako.

As for Darlyne, when I found out the whole truth and developed the evidence I got that Samantha was the victim, I immediately expelled her from the university. I don't care if she feels bad for me.

If her share in the university is big, then mine is bigger plus the donation from me every months. Tss!

Wala nang makakasakit sa'yo Sammybear.

Still hate my self to the fact that I didn't even sympathize with her like she tenderly sympathized with me before in the elevator.

Such a stupid, Irene!

Walang araw ata na hindi ako nagsisisi sa ginawa ko sa kan'ya, siguro niriritwalan niya na ako nang palihim. Pinapakonsensya niya na ba ako?

I'm still here stunned while staring at the heavy rain matching storm.Hinihintay ko pa rin tumila dahil kanina pa ako nakaupo dito.

Tapos naalala ko wala pa akong dalang payong kanina. bwct!

Because of my mischief here in the waiting shed, I couldn't do anything but run and put the blazer I was wearing for my head. I was soaked because of the heavy rain pagkatapos ko sumakay sa kotse ko.

"Shit!" I irritatedly slammed the steering wheel of my car in annoyance.

Habang nagmamaneho, nakakaramdam na ako ng ginaw at hilo na hindi ko naman alam kung bakit. Hininaan ko na lamang ang aircon ng aking kotse para solusyonan ang lamig na nararamdaman ko.

After I entered in my penthouse, I immediately lay down on my bed and wrapped myself in the comforter dahil giniginaw ang aking buong katawan.

Hindi ko na kayang palitan pa ang aking suot sapagkat hinang-hina na ang aking katawan at parang sasabog na ang aking ulo sa sobrang sakit.

Yesterday comes, nagising ako sa sinag ng araw na nakatapat sa aking mukha. Mas lalong lumalala ang aking nararamdaman kumpara kagabi, gustuhin ko 'man bumangon ngunit hindi talaga kaya ng aking katawan.

Lamig na lamig pa ako at sobrang sakit ng aking ulo.

Hirap din akong huminga nang maayos dahil sa aking sipon. Hindi rin ako makapagsalita nang maayos dahil sa sakit ng aking lalamunan at para akong napapaos.

Kinuha ko ang aking phone sa nightstand at wala na akong nagawa kung hindi tawagan si Samantha. Aminin ko mang may kasalanan pa ako sakanya, pero siya lang ang kailangan ko sa ngayon.