49 - acceptance

Irene's point of view

"IN THE DYNAMIC AMOUNT I went through for six years to fight our love for my father. I'm going back to my home now, it's you Samantha, my love," I excitedly said when I arrived at the NAIA airport while holding my luggages and bags.

When I'm in london, she's the flesh of my heart and mind. Our last word to each other. The hugs and kisses. The last night we slept together in the same bed is the day I will never forget.

There is a butterfly, electricity and thunders flowing from our body that will be replaced by pain in the next day.

I always tell to myself that I am never too late to love her again and get married with her. Just like what I promised to her, I am willing to sacrifice myself for our love for each other, as long as I can be with her in eternal life.

I didn't really intend to prolong my stay in London, I just had a hard time leaving since I had a life and a job there for so long. Daddy has a contract with the Headmaster on the university that I will work for five years at the university in london.

I badly want to come back early, but I can't. Because they say they can put me in jail If I rebuke them.

Ever since I was in London, I bought a ring for her two years ago. So when I return to the Philippines, I will propose to her.

Her smile and herself had stolen my heart from the moon.

I just really need to go to london since it was ordered to me by my father. Because I protested his plan to expel Samantha from University. I chose to lose my job for her, but my Dad really made a way for me not to be with Samantha really.

Flashback

"Are you all right, anak?" Mommy asked me worriedly after she smeared ice on my face.

"Yes mommy, I'm fine. Mas mabuting umuwi na lang ako sa Manila kaysa magkita pa kami ni Daddy ulit dito sa bahay."

"Pagpasensyahan mo na ang bunganga ng ate mo, araw-araw kasi lumalaki," She joked. We laughed except for Manang who was looking at Mommy badly.

"Oh! 'Yung mata mo Josefa baka sundutin ni Mommy 'yan," Kuya Bonget teased Manang. He received a strong slap on the arm from ate's hand.

"Aray ko! Inaano ba kita?"

"Tse! Palibhasa may mga packing tape 'yang bunganga niyo," Manang Imee irritably replied. "Tawa-tawa kayo riyan, at least ako favorite ni Daddy!"

"Oh, Bakit? Favorite rin naman ako ni mommy, ah!" Bara ni kuya Bonget na ikinatahimik ko.

How about me?

"Ading ayos ka lang? Bakit tumahimik ka?" Kuya bonget asked me if am I okay, I just gave him a light smile.

"Magtigil nga kayo Josefa at Bagnet! Lahat kayo ay favorite ko at pantay ang pagmamahal ko para sainyo, tandaan niyo 'yan!" I heard Mommy reminded to us as we group hugged.

"Mahal na mahal ko kayong tatlo, ang aking Hopia, Bagnet, at Kuneho!"

"We love you too, mommy naming chikadora!" We said at the same time and we received a slapped on forehead.

Minutes passed , I decided to go home so that I wouldn't be caught too early in the morning when I come back to Manila. I bid a goodbye to them and they hugged me tightly. Hugs from family is the best feeling.