10 - resto-fee

Samantha's point of view

NANDITO AKO NGAYON sa waiting shed, ganoon pa rin ang ginagawa tuwing uuwi. Maghihintay nang masasakyan. Nagcellphone cellphone muna ako para hindi maburyo kakahintay nang masasakyan kahit papaano.

Naisipan ko na picturan ang aking bulaklak na dala-dala, kaya binuksan ko ang camera ng phone ko at sinend ito sa gc kasama si Francine at Saviel.

Even I, don't know who gave this sunflower to me and have a stury face to call me Sammybear.

Malaman-laman ko lang talaga kung sino ang tumawag sa akin nun, malalagot siya sa 'kin!

While I was earnestly waiting for a ride in the waiting shed, I heard someone calling my name. I looked in the direction where I could hear it and saw it was ms. Dawn who's calling me.

She was in the pedestrian lane about to cross to the waiting shed towards me. I waved at her and smiled politely.

After she crossed over to the waiting shed where I was waiting for a ride, she immediately greeted me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, beso.

I hugged her back, because I felt really light when I was with her. She is the type of person you can rely on for everything, you can trust her with all your problems and secrets, you are very safe when you're with her. I really consider her as a friend though she's still my professor, and beyond everything, she is kind.

Hindi kagaya ng isa diyan, hmm.. hindi na lang ako magta-talk..

"Kanina ka pa nandito?" She parted from hug. She's so soft, she doesn't get angry easily either. This is the reason why I really can't deny why I feel comfortable with her.

You're so perfect ms. Dawn, bakit hindi na lang ikaw ang nagustuhan ko? — ay mali! Bulag pala ako sa kulay.

"Yes po, ms. Dawn, naghihintay lang nang masasakyan para maka-uwi."

"Uuwi? Ang aga mo naman yata para umuwi." I nodded at what she said. "Alam mo, halika! Magcoffee date muna tayo habang maliwanag pa ang ulap."

"Sure po ba kayo ms. Dawn? Baka po may gagawin kayo, kasi nakakahiya naman kung magagambala ko ang oras niyo," I asked first if she was busy or if she had a class with other batch. Honestly, it would be embarrassing if I interfered with her time.

She laughed casually at what I said, "Relax! Of course wala na, atsaka hindi rin naman kita maaanyaya kung may gagawin ako 'no," Sabagay, oo nga naman. Siya rin naman ang nag-anyaya magkape, kaya sige payag na ako.

"Okay po, pero saan po ba?"

"Just over there on the other corner, there's a newly opened cafe after I passed by earlier." She said. "And you know, it's really good that we have coffee first, to reduce your stress in your body even for a while and I know it's hard to study kaya, dear Samantha." My heart alleviated towards her.