67 - this is it!

Kasal tayo, kasal hindi, tara kasal, kasal na 'wag na lang.

Ano nga ba ang kasal? Biro lamang ba ito? Isang kalokohan, acting, walang katotohanan, puro salita ba lamang?

Ang kasal ay isang malalim na desisyon sa buhay kasama ang minamahal mo, isang matrabahong tungkulin, ngunit sulit naman kung kasama mo ang mahal mo na gagawin ito.

Kasama ang taong mahal mo na simula pa lang ay nandiyan na sa tabi mo sa hirap at ginhawa. Mangangako sa harap ng altar habang nakatingin sa mga matang kumikinang sa saya.

Akala ko'y isang panaginip lang 'to, pero ito na 'yun, ito na. Ikakasal na ako sa taong pinapangarap ko noon pa man. - Samantha

There is no waste in all the hardships I went through just to be with you and create a dreams that we will fulfill after the most happiest day in my life. Our wedding, my love.- Irene

Samantha was now outside the church riding in a horse-drawn carriage. She glanced at the church for a while before getting out of the carriage, a drop of tears fell from her eyes when she thought that, 'that's it, there's no turning back.'

Akala ko habang buhay na lamang ako mananaginip sa mga ganitong pangyayari, habang buhay na mangangarap sa kasal ng iba. Ngunit mali pala ako, tanging Diyos lang ang makakapagsabi at makakapagdikta sa aking kinabukasan. Ang isang kinabukasan na mala rosas sa sobrang ganda. - Samantha thoughts.

"Tara na po ma'am, magsisimula na po ang kasal niyo." Ani nang nagpapatakbo sa kabayo, tumango na lamang si Samantha bilang sagot at humugot ng hininga.

The man helped her down from the carriage, then Samantha took properly her position in front of the church door. Some female staffs helped arrange to spread her filipiniana wedding gown on the floor and kindly gave the red with white rose of hers.

When the door opened, she slowly lifted her head. Everyone was waiting for her arrival, she looked around at the every person in the church and gave a smile with love and happiness.

After looking at the people around her, she shifted her gaze at Irene who was standing next to her family and her woman's family. A big smile was plastered on Irene's face as if she was very eager for Samantha to approach her at the altar.

Just smile for me and let the day begin.

While Samantha was walking, she caught sight of Savi who was soaking her finger or bad finger even though she knew that she was inside the church. She shifted her gaze at Dawn who was now next to Savi and their daughter, Alora. Dawn simply signaled her a goodluck and congrats.

She also looked at Kiefer, who was now standing next to Francine with arm to arm. All the misunderstood and relationship problems have been bridged to be rebuilt.

Getting back together isn't bad, but you'll have to tire yourself first to gain full of trust for your lover.

She also looked at the other side of the chair to see her in laws. Imee who was smiling at her while simply grabbing an ilocos bagnet from her bag. While Bong, who signing him a heart oppa.

Ayaw niya sanang tumawa, pero hindi niya ito napigilan kaya nagpakawala siya ng mahinang hagikgik.

When she got to the altar, she was greeted with a gentle hug from Imelda and Ferdinand with full of love and acceptance as a part of the family.

"Congratulations, ija! And thank you very much also for accepting my offer to make your wedding bonggacious." .

"You're welcome po, mommy! And thank you rin po sa lahat ng tulong niyo."

"Ako wala na akong ibang ipapasalamat pa kung hindi ang pagbibigay ng saya sa anak ko at ang manatili sa kan'ya. Salamat, anak, " Ferdinand thanked her too with wholehearted in voice tone.