59 - home

Irene's point of view

BEFORE I GO HOME, I go straight to jollibee to drive thru Samantha's favorite food, which is chicken joy and palabok. After Jollibee, I went straight to Macao Imperial tea, which is almost next to Jollibee but there is no drive thru, that's why I had no choice but to get out of the car to buy a milktea for her.

I'm ready to make an effort, just for her.

Sa dinami-rami ng minutong nagdaan, nakauwi naman ako ng ligtas dito sa bahay ni Samantha. Tulad nga nang usapan, alas syete dapat ang uwi ko, ngunit mga ala sais pa lang ay nakauwi na ako. Ganun ako kabait.

I immediately opened the gate to park my car next to Samantha's two cars. Yes, Samantha has two cars because one was given by me then, while the other is the extract of her hard work.

Finally, I'm home with my home.

"Love, I'm home!" I joyfully shouted. My eyes was searching for Samantha. Sinarado ko na ang pintuan at binuksan ang ilaw sa sala.

"Love?"

"Love, nasaan ka po?" I shouted again.

"Nasa cr ako love!" I heard she yelled from inside the bathroom. Shower without me? Ah hell nah.

My grin widened when I heard that she was in the bathroom, so I put down my things, slowly removing my polo button one by one.

I entered the bathroom without her permission until I saw her naked.
Mas maganda talaga siya kapag walang saplot. Her eyes were closed that's why she didn't notice me. I took off my clothes all over my body before joining her to take a bath.

"Nakauwi ka na pala, ang aga mo, ah." She uttered while her eyes are still closed.

"Ayoko kasing nag-aalala at nagagalit ang mahal ko sa akin." Marahan kong hinihimas ang kan'yang likod nang makapasok na ako sa shower area.

Partida ay wala pa 'tong sabon, sa sobrang kinis ay dumudulas ang aking kamay sa paghihimas.

"Kamusta sila mommy at daddy?"

"Okay naman, namimiss ka na nga nila, eh. Pagkapasok ko ikaw kaagad ang hinahanap." She chuckled at what I said.

"I miss them too." She simply answered as she leaned her back on me. I put my hand on her waist to kiss her nape.

Nabalutan naman nang katahimikan ang aming pagligo na tanging buhos lang ng shower ang maririnig sa loob ng banyo. Nang makaisip ako ng laro, binasag ko ang katahimikan.

"Wanna play inside this bathroom?" I smirked.

"Play, what?" She asked me back.

"Shark attack."

"What are the rules and how to play?"

"I'll eat you and you will scream." I whispered with husky tone. I took the soap to rub it on her collarbone. "Gusto mo?" She just nodded for response.

"I promise that you will love this game." I turned her body towards me, I could see the soaps coming down to her breast.

I cupped her face to press her lips with a kiss torridly. I leaned her against the bathroom tiles while caressing her thigh down to her soaking wet cat.

"Ughm!" She moaned between are kisses and cling tightly to my arm.

Lips to lips

Tongue to tongue

We could not bear the cold of the shower pouring on our bodies, as our bodies became more and more enveloped in heat and relish. Hot and cold kisses and my warm hands crawling to her sexy body.