66 - before the wedding

NARRATOR

Days passed, All Malven and Mendoza families are already in Ilocos norte where the wedding of two lovers will be held. The weather is going well for them because no one is causing any problems or obstacles for their wedding plans.

The day goes by too fast for the love birds, thus their staffs do double the work for the wedding preparations and venue of their client. Ferdinand also doubled the staffs, so that they can act quickly to finish the decorating so fast.

Irene and Samantha's friends already arrived at Ilocos norte recently, some of them are resting to prepare themselves for the party that will take place later. The bridal shower that Imelda plans for Samantha.

Imelda did not take Irene to that party, because there is a superstition that two lovers are not allowed to be together on the day before they get married. Irene wanted to reject Imelda's plan, but she couldn't. If the orders come from her mother, automatically she is no longer out of Imelda's hands.

"Love, pwede bang dito ka muna? Mamaya pa naman magaganap 'yang bridal shower mo, eh," Irene grumbled as her hands was tied around her fiancée's waist, so Samantha wouldn't leave her side.

The lover are in the room in North Malacanañg to prepare for the party and to Irene's intensive conversation with Malven and Mendoza family.

Samantha sighed at Irene's childishness behavior. "Love hindi naman ako lilipad para lang makapunta sa party eh, nasa likod bahay lang kami ano ba!"

"Yun nga eh, sa likod bahay lang kayo. Pero ikaw halatang excited na pumunta door, samantalang ako maiiwan dito sa bahay." Irene tearfully grumbled. "Hindi mo na po ako love? Bakit nagmamadali ka po?" She buried her face on Samantha's neck while crying.

Batang takot maiwanan.

Napasapo noo na lamang si Samantha sa kadahilanang hindi niya man lang maiwanan si Irene kahit saglit. Para tuloy siyang may anak na ipapaliban muna saglit sa iba para umalis. Kitang-kita niya ang pwesto nilang dalawa ngayon sa salamin at ramdam niya na basa ang balikat niya dahil sa mga luha ni Irene.

"Love saglit lang ako roon, gustuhin man kitang isama, pero si mama Meldy na nga ang nagsabi na bawal, 'di ba?" Para siyang batang may inuuto para makatakas sa mga kamay nito.

"Ayaw ko, dito ka lang!"

"Love, bukas na 'yung kasal natin. Huwag ka mag-alala pagkatapos nun sa'yong-sa'yo na ako." Samantha parted her body to Irene's hands to face her lovely woman. She caressed Irene's face to remove the tears that fell from her woman's face.

"Konting tiis na lang mahal ko, magkakasama na tayo sa pang habang buhay na walang sumasagabal o gumagambala." Samantha tenderly said as she cupped Irene's face. "Ang magaganap bukas ay ang hindi ko na pinapatumpik-tumpik pang mangyari,"

"Hindi ako makapaniwala na sa dinami-rami nang tinahak natin sa buhay para lang maging tayo talaga.. ay magiging successful na sa wakas," Irene softly muttered. "Sinabayan natin ang tadhana para gumalaw sa relasyon natin,"

"I can't wait na dalhin ko ang apilyedo mo," Samantha stated as she leaned her head against her woman, while Irene was holding her fiancée's waist.

If before they were just like a couple dancing, now they will be official couples dancing for life.

"I also can't wait din sa honeymoon natin," Irene seductively whispered, causing her to receive a beats from her fiancée.

"Landi mo talaga! Akala mo hindi ako inaangkin lagi eh,"

Irene thought for a moment what she was going to say to Samantha while their bodies swaying in the room with the sound of the fresh wind blowing from outside.