SC 01 - Preggy Sammy

NARRATOR

"Honey?"

Irene called her wife who is no longer by her side, it's morning now and the sun is strong. The woman who was left alone in room fixed their bed first, then did a morning routine on her face before checking her wife in every corner of their house.

But she squealed once more to call her wife, just in case Samantha will answer and Irene couldn't get tired of looking for her in their spacious house.

"Honey, love?" She waited for a minute for someone to answer, but there was no one.

Irene started to get nervous, so she quickly went down the stairs to find her wife. She tried to straighten the living room and garden, but there was no Samantha to be found there. She followed the Kitchen area which was just adjacent to the Dining room. She looked over to the fridge, but there was no Samantha eating there.

Her gaze landed at the comfort room when she heard the door open, Samantha came out of the door holding her stomach and mouth.

"H-hon.. Nandyan ka lang pala, bakit hindi ka sumasagot?" Bakas sa boses ni Irene ang pag-aalala kasabay na ang paglapit niya sa asawa niya.

"Hindi kita narinig."

"Ayos ka lang? You looks so pale,"

"Hmm.." Samantha hummed coldly while nodding her head for response in Irene's question to her.

Samantha left Irene dumbfounded as if nothing had happened, she went straight to the kitchen to get the food that she had cooked earlier and prepared it on the table for them, breakfast moment. Since they don't have maids yet, they will be the first to do the work in their house.

Irene asked herself in wonder because of her wife's strange behavior, seems so cold. Ni hindi 'man lang nagawa ni Samantha na mag-goodmorning kiss, hugs, and even greet her wife.

"May nagawa ba akong mali sa asawa ko?" She asked herself in her mind habang pinapanood ang asawa niya na kumikilos.

When Samantha returned to the kitchen to get another dish, Irene took the chance to cuddle with her wife and ask her.

Samantha just turned her back and quietly spooned the dish, not until Irene came close to her and hugged her back that made her silently angry.

"Honey, what the problem?" Irene softly asked her. "Why are you acting so strange, did I do something wrong to you?"

"Wala." Samantha parted Irene's hand from her waist.

"Wala? Eh, hindi ka nga nag-goodmorning sa akin, 'tapos wala?"

Because of Samantha's annoyance, she took out the knife and pointed it on her wife, making Irene froze her body.

"Kapag sinabi kong wala, wala!" Samantha bombarded furiously as she faced her wife with angry emotion.

She was about to walk to the dining area when Irene cornered her on the kitchen counter top using her veiny arms.

"Samantha, what's the problem?" Irene used her dark tone voice to get Samantha confess. "I'll asked you again.. Why are you acting so strange?"

Samantha's body hair rose due to fear because of her wife's intimidating voice, her tears began to fill and even pout her lips at Irene.

"W-wala nga e-eh,"

Irene on the other hand, was startled when she saw her wife crying and was scared because of her voice. She didn't expect Samantha to be scared because the dark tone voice of her was just a props.

"Hey, shh! I didn't mean to scared you, hon. I'm sorry," Irene hushed her wife who was sobbing so hard right now.

"N-no! You don't l-love me na. Y-you scared me.." Samantha complained like a spoiled brat kid.