15 - enemy

NARRATOR

Darlyne Montalia Abelia, 21 years old, took an Elementary education course at the DLSU like Samantha. She's feared by everyone because of her ability to bully without getting caught, especially Samantha at first, but as time goes by, the girl gathers the courage to face Darlyne anytime. She is one of the richest students in university who has large shares in building the school since then.

Her family is addicted to work without realizing that their daughter is rebelling, that's why Darlyne bullying innocent girl for the attention she enjoys when everyone notices her. Samantha is now her target, because she wants to get the girl expelled from university using her power and courage to bully.

Since Samantha entered university, Darlyne has not looked at her well. Darlyne always gets angry to her, bullies her or even speaks badly of her. Sometimes it becomes a physical touch when Darlyne is very annoyed with her, which causes Samantha to have bruises on different parts of her body.

Mainit ang tingin sa kanya ng mga professors at ibang studyante sa pagiging masama nito, ngunit dahil bato nga ang puso niya, wala siyang pakielam doon. Wala siyang pakielam sa lahat.

Tanging kay Irene lang nawawala ang angas niya sa pang-aapi, dahil ni isang humarap sa propesora na ito ay walang nakakatinag. Kung matapang ka, mas doble naman ang tapang ni Irene.

"Letcheng propesor 'yan, tinisod pa ako!" Darlyne said in annoyance, as she walked to the table in the cafeteria to eat with her friend, Nadya.

Nadya laughed at her with a teasing tone when they sat down at their own seats. "Asus! Parang hindi mo naman nagustuhan."

"Talagang hindi!" Darlyne retorted and even got to rolled her eyes. "Nagkasugat pa nga ako dahil sa kan'ya eh!"

"Bakit naman? Grabe naman magtrain 'yang si ms. Irene sa'yo,"

Her blood boils with Irene, because of this professor she even injured her knee earlier in training.

In the silence that enveloped their table, Nadya broke the silence to ask Darlyne.

"So hows the training with ms. Irene?" Darlyne rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Ayun nga!" Darlyne said, "Tinisod pa ako ng propesorang 'yun dahil sa narinig niyang sigaw ni Samantha na nadapa sa katangahan!"

"Tapos makikita ko lang na pagkatayo ko ay magkayakap na sila!" She added which caused Nadya to giggles.

Darlyne was wondering by Nadya's laughter, so she asked her friend furiously.

"Bakit ka tumatawa, may nakakatawa ba?!"

Nadya stopped giggling and explained to Darlyne what she wanted to say. "Ikaw kasi ang dami mong sinasabi, ang sabihin mo nagseselos ka lang kay Samantha at ms. Irene."

The expression on Darlyne's face changed, which earlier an annoyed expression was plastered on her face, and now it was as if she was disgusted.

"Really Nadya, over my hot dead body?" Darlyne asked her friend with serious tone, "Never akong magseselos sa kanila, psh!"

"Oh, I thought you liked ms. Irene, kaya ka lapit nang lapit sa kanya at dikit nang dikit."

Darlyne slammed the table in anger and clenched her palms until her hands formed a circle.

"No and never Nadya!" She sternly uttered to Nadya, "I'm just using that professor para makapag-impake na si Samantha paalis ng paaralan na 'to."

She opened the plan to get rid of Samantha using her professor Irene at university. Nadya's mouth fell open in shock because even her, was not aware of her friend's plans about Samantha.