Epilogue

NARRATOR

TWO YEARS HAVE PASSED since Samantha and Irene got married, there was a shiver and a spark on their honeymoon in the Maldives. Not a day goes by that they are not happy with each other, just seeing each other makes them smile.

The lovebirds who are still in love with each other.

Right now they are temporarily living in Malacañang with Irene's family, which is also Samantha's family too.

Irene has returned to her job at DLSU as a College Professor again, but she filed for leave again to focus on her wife every day especially at night when they are not together at their house.

But Ferdinand advised the couple to live in Malacañang for the time being, thus everyone can watch over Samantha together. Sometimes it's Imee who supports the girl, but usually it's Irene.

Samantha really needs care, especially she's pregnant.

She's now 9 months pregnant at kabuwanan niya na ngayon kahit anong araw ay pwede na siyang manganak. Samantha's pregnancy was difficult for Irene, because instead of weird food the woman was looking for, walang iba kung hindi siya.

Her scent, her presence, her cute chubby cheeks, her voice, and especially the one and only Irene ang laging hanap ni Samantha.

She's whining like a child when she can't see Irene with her eyes, she wants to be close to her wife everyday. Para bang sumapi kay Samantha ang kaluluwa na pagiging clingy ni Irene sa kan'ya noon.

This is also the reason why Irene filed for a leave, she's worrying for her wife who complains everyday when she is not by Samantha's side. Her mind can't be also quiet tho when she doesn't focus on Samantha, she's always distracted and thinks about the nonsense that Samantha did when she was only 3 months preggy.

Ano kaya 'yun? Hmm..

If only Irene could be the one who got pregnant, she's willing. Seems that taking care of a pregnant woman is more difficult than carrying a child in the womb for 9 months. Lol, the audicity!

-•-•-•-

Samantha parted her wife's hand that was resting on her stomach that just last night Irene was gently nuzzling it to make her sleep tight.

She opened the window and the clean Pasig river met her eyes. The sun is still healthy, so she decided to walked outside first to exercise her stomach and her body as well. But her baby in stomach suddely felt hunger, so she thought of eating first.

She didn't wake up her wife anymore, since Irene was too tired to take care of her just to make her sleep last night. As Samantha's stomach grows, it is very difficult for her to move even to find a comfortable position for her to sleep.

She just gave her wife a good morning kiss and left Irene alone.

"I love you, honey. Thank you for taking care of me and to our baby in my tummy," She softly muttered to her wifey's ear and pecked the soft lips of Irene.

As soon as she came out, some maids came to meet her to support her down stairs. After she decend, she went straight to the kitchen. She saw Imee her sister in-law cooking breakfast with Muning while talking and laughing.

"Good morning Manang, Good morning Ning!" Masiglang pagbati ni Samantha sa dalawalang babaeng nagluluto sa kusina ngayon.

"Ay nanay mong pinakbet!" Gulat na hiyaw ni Imee dahil sa malakas na pagbati ni Samantha sa kanilang dalawa ni Muning.

"Good morning Tita Sammybear!" Muning greeted her auntie Samantha and gave the preggy woman a kissed on the cheeks.

"Ito namang buntis na 'to, ang lakas manggulat!" Reklamo ni Imee sa babaeng gumulat sa kan'ya.