13 - her point of view

Irene's point of view

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START, but ever since I saw the girl I accidentally bumped into in the hallway of the school, my heartbeat quickens everytime I see her. My body also softens at the moment of I'm with her in the same place, in just the two of us together.

I'm really so confused about what happened to me, 'cause first of all. Since I've been working as a college professor here at university for a long years, I never felt this way of feelings with my other students. Like, to admire her?

Oh gosh Irene, hell no.

She's my student and i'm her professor, loving her is a sin.

I have a lot of answers in my mind that "I don't know" everytime I couldn't figure out why I liked her, bakit sa lahat nang magagandang babae ay siya pa?

Bakit si Samantha ang laging hinahanap-hanap ng mga mata ko sa tuwing babangon ako sa umaga para pumasok?

At siya pa rin ang iniisip sa pagsapit ng gabi.

Bakit nakakaramdam ako ng galit at selos sa tuwing kasama niya si Rachelle?

Bakit nanlalambot ang matigas na puso ko dahil sa kan'ya?

She is just a normal student like the others who aspires to become a teacher like us in the future, an innocent and ordinary girl who lives in the province that some fellow Filipino called the poorest place here in the Philippines. A very kind lassie, no matter how much I raise my voice to her and I am angry with her, she tries to understand and be kind to me.

Damn I really love this girl, argh!

In the moments that I always catch a glimpse of her sweet smile, my heart wants to escape from the ribcage, my stomach was pounded by many butterflies. I'm always dazzled by her shining sparkling eyes, her red and plump looking lips that I desperately want to steal a kiss.

I like everything about her, she's an ethereal and perfect. Her lips, yeah. I want to want to kiss and penetrate. Her eyes, I want to be the only one her eyes can see. Her cute chubby cheeks, I just want to squeeze it forever! Her scent, I want to smell it everyday. 'Cause, I will never get tired of smelling her.

Her damn baby scent, augh!

Of course the Samantha, she is what I want, want to be with for life. I don't care if they call me possessive in what I say, because all I want is to be with her and no one else.

She is 21 years old and I am 35, but age doesn't matter right? Just kidding

She's like an addictive drugs.

But it just hurts to think that I'm not the reason why she smiles everytime I glance at her. It's Rachelle, as always. How I wish na ako na lang sana 'yun, ang taong nagiging dahilan nang pagngiti niya.

Ako na lang sana si Rachelle.

I can't quite imagine that Rachelle, my number one bestfriend since then will be my peer over Samantha. I know Rachelle, she's a swinging both ways like me and I also know that she likes Samantha, even if she doesn't tell me the secret she's hiding.

Kung kinaya ko maging secret admirer, kaya ko rin maging spy sa mga ibang bagay. Lalo na't pagdating sa mga secrets.

I also admit that I quicky feel jealous when I see Samantha and Rachelle together in the same place hanging out and having fun with each other, my anger issue increases with everything. Even with Samantha, I pour out my anger on her.

I wish I could always be with her too.

Sana kagaya ko rin si Rachelle na mabait at matutulog sa gabi na walang sakit na dinadamdam sa pamilya..