Author's last note

Hello, everyone! Miss Victoria is now done. I can't help but to cry, because this is the first story that I made about here in wattpad. I also went through a lot in this story, but now it's finally done.

I want to thank you all, especially for those people who supported me since day one. I knew then that my writings were not that good like the others you're expecting, that's why I decided to change it and some add a little bit spice. I learned a lot new things in wattpad everyday and made a lot of friends.

That's why one of the things I don't regret is that I entered the world on Wattpad long ago.

That's all, I don't have anything else to say other than thanking everyone from the bottom of my heart!
.
.
.
.
But Krispykwim is not signing off yet..

I've been thinking about doing this book for a long time, maybe July? When I was at the point that I was going to do a chapter where Irene and Samantha would get married, but there were issues that passed. So I decided to kept quiet and took the chance to change another chapter and add a scenes.

So here it is everyone..

This is a new book, Clarity

This serves as a replacement for 'Chasing my Victoria' since Krispykwim will not continue that story anymore. So, give me a little time, persuade me to make this story haha! But I hope that when I publish the book, you're still there.. reading.

Hindi ko na itutuloy 'yun kasi.. secret, masakit. Ayoko maging kawawa ang Sammybear ko.

Good bye and thank you, everyone!