Looking for Eddie

"Have you seen or heard from Eddie Munson recently, its really important," Adira asked the random boy through the phone. She was sitting down on the tabletop, swirling the cord of the phone around her finger.

"Nah babe, I haven't, but if you come over to my house, maybe you can help me jog my memory," The random teen boy replied through the phone. Adira could practically feel the smirk on his face as she rolled her eyes and let out a scoff

"Oh please, the only recollection that would occur is me remembering the old, moldy tic tac that's on the bottom of my brothers car floor and then making a comparison between it and that thing the doctors would even hesitate to call a dick," Adira growled into the phone before hanging up and turning to the rest of the group who looked just as fed up as she did, "obviously this shit isn't working, how long are we going to keep this up for?" 

"As long as it takes," Dustin replied as he looked for a number that they hadn't called yet, "we have only been calling people for like an hour... we need to find Eddie, you want to find him right?" Dustin wasn't blind, he saw the way that Eddie was around the girl, the red flushes that would overtake his cheeks whenever she spoke to him. 

And Dustin also saw the way that Adira was around Eddie, even though she had only really got to know him for a day, she seemed more calm than usual. Ever since the incident the summer before, the girl was different. She was constantly on edge, she was snappy and defensive... she would shut all of them out randomly.

"Yes of course I want to find him," Adira explained to the boy as she hopped off the counter and walked over to the whiteboard that they were using to keep track of who they had called, she crossed out the phone number she had just rung. Even the pure thought alone of Eddie being out there, hiding, freezing and hungry was enough the bring goosebumps to her arms and a throbbing pain to her upper chest

"Well then get back on the phone and call some more people," Dustin demanded her

"Surely there is another way that we can find him right?" Adira asked the boy with a sigh as she put the phone back down on the receiver and then lifted herself back up onto the counter where she sat comfortably as she swung her legs back and forwards

"I really don't think that he is at the arcade," Robin spoke into her phone as she carried the whole thing around with her as she paced the room, "yep, I'm pretty sure."

"Reefer Rick? No. Does this Reefer Rick have a last name? I mean, its kind of..." Max was talking into her phone but Adira switched her attention over to her brother who was clearly attempting to flirt with a pretty customer who was oblivious to his antics.

The girl just wanted to get a good movie for her and her boyfriend to watch together, and here she was, face to face with a horny, yet love-desperate, Steve Harrington who tried to talk his way into the heart of almost any girl that walked into the store.

Adira struggled to hold back her laughter as she watched the scene unfold before her, it was clear that the girl wasn't interested in him, and it was even more clear that he was completely unaware, of that small, minor detail

"All right, Doctor Zhivago. Its a double VHS. It's long. But that is because it is filled with action and romance, and a little bit of suspense," Steve said as he handed the VHS over to the curly haired girl

"So my boyfriend wont like, totally puke when I bring it home?" The girl asked and that was when a loud snort of laughter fell from Adira's mouth, a very loud, and very unattractive snort.

Her eyes widened as everyone all looked over at her. She quickly covered her mouth as she tried to grab something to cover her red face, but in the process she lost her balance on the counter and fell off, landing on the ground with a solid thud.