Bada Boom

Guys I just want to apologise for not updating... I've been in the hospital for 6 days and got home yesterday 💀 I'll update as much as I can again, but I also have lots of school work to catch up on :)

"Okay Eddie, truth or dare?" Adira asked Eddie once again, swinging her legs back and forwards slightly as she sat on the rock, a look of boredom on her face. She was fiddling with her hands and occasionally humming a small tune to help keep herself occupied and keep her mind of the events from last night

"Uhh truth," Eddie replied with a small nod, doing small hops as he skipped on the rocks and waved his arms around slightly to make sure that he didn't fall off. Adira went silent for a few moments, trying to think of a good question that neither of them had asked yet.

"How long have you l-"

"Oh boom! Bada bing, bada boom. There she is Henderson. Skull rock," Steve called out as he emerged from the bushes and looked over at the familiar rock that he had been to on countless occasions. Unbeknownst to Steve, Dustin, Max, Lucas, Robin and Nancy; both Eddie and Adira were sitting and standing on one of the large rocks, waiting patiently for them to arrive, "in your face man, in your stupid cocky little face," Steve said to Dustin in amusement, happy that he was able to prove the younger boy wrong.

Eddie and Adira heard him talking and shut their mouths and stood up, walking over to the edge of the rock so that they could jump down. Adira smirked over at Eddie as she got the mischievous idea to jump down and scare the shit out of them, they just had to wait for the right time.

Dustin looked up at the rock in confusion, "that doesn't make sense," Dustin said as he looked between his compass and skull rock, an even larger frown growing on his face, he could have sworn that skull rock was North.

"Yeah yeah, even with it staring at you right in the face, you can't admit it. You just can't admit that you are wrong, you little butthead," Steve said, putting his hands on his hips as he looked at the rocks proudly before a worried look comes on his face as he tried to find Adira

"Hey Addy, are you here?" He called out, worry filling his tone as his hands fall from his hips and he begins to walk closer to the rocks.

Eddie and Adira jumped down off the rocks and landed behind them. 

"Boo!" Adira exclaims, giggling as she sees the slightly scared looks on their faces as they jumped back.

"I concur, you Dustin Henderson are a... total butthead," Eddie said to Dustin as he placed his hands on his hips and leaned back a bit, stretching his back. Steve walked over to his sister and threw his arms around her quickly, pulling her head into his shoulder and he cradled her in his arms

"Oh thank god you are okay," Steve muttered out to her, tightening his grip slightly. Dustin walked over to Eddie and also threw his arms around him, happy that both Eddie and Adira were both alive and well...ish, "i shouldn't have let you go back to the boat house, from now on, youre staying with me."

"Jesus we thought that the two of you were goners for sure," Dustin muttered out to them, a long sigh of relief falling from his lips as he tightened his grip around Eddie

"Yeah me too," Eddie admitted as he threw his arms around Dustin and hugged him back, "me too," he muttered out softly.

"Alright Stevie, you can let go now," Adira choked out as her brothers grip got a little too tight and she began to struggle to breathe, her face going slightly purple.

"Sorry, sorry," Steve quickly apologised to his sister before he and Dustin both pulled away from the hugs and took a few steps back, looking at Eddie and Adira who both looked exhausted and muddy.