Henry Creel

Nancy and Adira followed after the son as he walked silently through the hallways, occasionally looking around to make sure that none of his family members was watching what he was doing, "well that's not totally fucking suspicious is it?" Adira said sarcastically as they watched the boy.

The lights flickered around Henry as he walked, just like what happened with their flashlights when they were walking through the Creel house and Vecna was in the same place on the other side. The air seemed to get colder every time they got closer to him, as if it were reminding them not to get too close to him and that something bad would happen to them if they did. 

"We have to be seeing this for something," Nancy muttered out to Adira as they followed him, "Vecna wouldn't just be showing us this for no reason." They followed him into the upstairs bathroom and watched as he crouched down on his knees next to the vent where they had found the spiders. The house really did look nice before it got abandoned, Adira didn't doubt that the Creels had paid a good amount of money to live there, and she didn't doubt that if the house was in this kind of condition today, it would be worth big bucks.

He stuck his fingers under the grate and then lifted the cool metal plate up and placed it on the floor next to him and then he stuck his hand down into the vent. Nancy and Adira watched with a mixture of concern and confusion, their eyes widening slightly as they watched the boy pull his hand back out slowly, a black widow on his pale and delicate skin. They watched as he admired the spider on his hand, he had a blank face yet his eyes were bursting with interest as he gawked at the deadly creature.

"Great... he has to be a sicko Nance, look at him," Adira said, feeling shivers over her body as she watched the way that he admired the spider, "if that was me, I would be screaming my head off and running down stairs to get the bloody bug spray."

Next thing they knew, Henry had practically flashed past them, he was wearing different clothes and his hair had been styled differently... like it was a different point in time than when he had been looking at the spider in the vent. A moment that felt like it was just a few seconds ago, had obviously been some time ago. He ran past them and down the small set of steps and then up another set of steps on the other side of the house.

"Great, and now we have to follow him all over again, all over this giant bloody house," Adira groaned out in annoyance before she and Nancy quickly followed after the boy once again, now ending up in the basement. The basement was different to how they remembered it, it was now clean, clear of spider webs, boxes and dust. In the middle of the room sat Henry Creel, surrounded by lit candles and a bunch of mason jars that held different sized spiders, all of them were black widows, "this is some fucking cult shit right here," Adira muttered out in disgust as she peered at the mason jars in distaste

Nancy and Adira walked up behind the boy and peered down at what he was doing. He had a sketchbook and pencil in his hand and he was drawing a big black widow spider on his page, his eyes switching between the paper in front of him and the spiders all lined up next to the candles, "I like it... Picasso," Adira muttered, she couldn't deny that it was well drawn.

They kept seeing different visions of the boy around the house and every time they saw him, he seemed to be doing something weird or creepy, it was like they were watching a new scene from his life every few minutes. Now they were back downstairs, watching as he stared up at the notorious clock... the clock that had been haunting Adira and her friends.

They stood there for a while, Adira quickly becoming impatient as they waited for the next scene, but instead, they just stood there watching him stare at the clock, "Oh my god kid, if you don't stop staring at the clock I'm going to shove it up your a-" she stopped as the hands on the clock suddenly started going backwards.