Adira?

Guys, the truth is that I have no idea how I am going to end the book, I don't know who I am going to kill off or if I am even going to kill anyone off! You will just have to wait and see 

For the last hour, Eddie and Adira had been sitting in the boathouse in complete silence, both of them thinking about the stupid things that they had been saying to each other. They had occasionally looked up at the other person, but never at the same time, leaving them to think that they were the only one feeling remorse about the argument that they had, had.

Adira was scolding herself for being daft and irrational. Andy, Jason and Patrick didn't deserve to be defended right now and there was no use trying to talk to them, to think that she had stood there and tried to defend them to Eddie made her feel sick, but it was just something that came naturally to her. She had always had a protective instinct and sometimes it got the better of her and sometimes it meant she was protective over the people who really didn't need protecting.

The boys were going after Eddie without any real proof that he was guilty, harassing people into telling them where Eddie might be hiding and carrying around weapons as they tried to find him. She took in a small breath as she hesitated before she lifted her head to look over at the other side of the boat house where Eddie was sitting against the wall with his head buried in his hands.

She couldn't imagine how stressed and scared Eddie would be right now. He had watched someone get lifted into the air in front of him, having her eyeballs sucked into her head and her bones cracking in different directions, and to make matters worse, he was being framed for her murder when he truly had nothing to do with it. He was knew to all of this upside down shit and it had all just been thrown on top of him, it was a good thing that he seemed to revolve a large majority of his life around a fantasy game of monsters, Adira was sure that was one of the reasons that he was so calm about all the newfound knowledge on Hawkins.

And now he was on the run. He was being forced to stay away from his uncle and friends, hiding out in a boat house while people hunted him down. He couldn't even go to the grocery store to get food or over to his friends house to explain to them what was happening

Adira couldn't believe how insensitive she had been towards Eddie. Eddie on the other hand couldn't believe how cruel he had been to her, he had said things that he had regretted and now he was cursing himself for possibly ruining one of the only really good things in his life. He couldn't believe she had been looking after him for this long, he had been so clueless about all the stuff that she had done for him, and he doubted that the things that she told him about were the only things that Adira had done for him.

She was one of the best people that he had ever met in his life and there was a possibility that he had screwed it all up in a matter of movements. His insecurities seemed to consume him as he sat there in silence, silently begging the girl to talk to him. He had tried to talk to her many times over the last hour but every time he opened his mouth, no words seemed to come out.

 "Eddie?" Adira muttered out to him softly, her voice cracking slightly as she finally worked up the courage to talk to him. At first, Eddie thought that he was just imagining it, that he had just been wishing she would try and talk to him instead of ignoring him but she repeated his name, "Eddie love?"

Eddie removed his face from his hands and lifted his head to look over at Adira quickly, his heart racing as he looked over at her, scared that it was the time where she told him that being with him had been a mistake and she wasn't going to forgive him and his stupid words. She looked tired and beyond exhausted and it was obvious that she had been crying, Eddie felt his heart drop as he looked over at her, "yeah sweetheart?" he asked her and a small smile tugged on the corner of her lips at the name, it sounded so sweet and alluring as it fell from his lips