Black Widow

Hey guys, I would just like to start this chapter off by addressing something that I have noticed happening in my comment section over the last few days. There is a person, there is no point in me naming names because they have made multiple accounts just to continuously harass people in my comment section (if this concerns you then I am sure that you will know who I am talking about), anyways there is a person who is being very rude to multiple people. 

This person is being transphobic as well as telling people to go kill themselves, calling people attention seeking w*ores, and telling people that they hope that they get r*aped by black men. This behaviour is disgusting and completely unacceptable, I have reported this person many times but they continue to come back with new accounts. It truly outrages me and disgusts me that there are people like this out there. 

If you are one of the people they are harassing, I am so very sorry. You don't deserve this and you aren't being treated with the respect that you do deserve. My messages are always open if you need to talk to me and I must admit, I love watching you guys (and joining in of course) put this embarrassment of a person in their place.

I truly am so sorry for the people being affected by this person, there is unfortunately nothing else that I can do besides keep reporting them.

Adira and Eddie walked up into the basement, Adira was in the lead and Eddie was following close behind her, their hands were holding onto each others as Adira practically pulled the boy through the house like a dog on a lead. "Hey uhh, Harrington?" Eddie called out to her softly, flashing his torchlight around on a few spiderwebs, he was being subconscious of his hair as he walked under beams and near corners, scared that the spiders would try and crawl into his hair and then nest there

"Yeah, love what's up?" Adira replied as she continued to look for clues or anything that would help them figure out what was going on or how they could stop Vecna. Her flashlight mainly shone along the walls and shelves however occasionally flickered down to the floors and up to the roof.

"Could you maybe uh give me some kind of insight on what we might be looking for here?" Eddie asked her quietly, neither of them was making any sudden movements and they were moving very slowly through the house, "maybe you could clarify what sort of clues we might be looking for here."

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes," Adira said in a shitty British accent, turning around to give Eddie a grin who looked absolutely clueless at her reference which seemed to take her by surprise as she looked at him with a dropped jaw, "Oh come on, you can't be serious Ed? Sherlock Holmes?" Eddie just looked at her with a clueless look making her shake her head with a sigh before a chuckle fell from her lips

"Oh my god Dustin would be so disappointed in you right now, its like his current obsession," Adira said in amusement as she let go of his hand and patted him on the shoulder a few times and then continued walking, shaking her head a few times, apparently not being able to get over the fact that Eddie had no idea who Sherlock Holmes was

"Well that was really helpful sweetheart, thank you... thank you for that," Eddie said sarcastically as he followed after her. He brought his hand up to his chin and scratched it slightly, he was trying to figure out who the hell Sherlock Holmes was, it was clearly a movie or book reference, he was trying to think back to his conversations with Dustin, hoping that he had mentioned him but he couldn't recall anything, "really helpful, Sherlock..." 

Eddie then looked down at the ground with his flashlight and spotted a grate on the ground near the wall, the thing that seemed to stick out about it the most was the fact that there was no dust on there like everything else, and everything had been moved away from it.