Ozzy move

"Couldn't we have tried a road or something? Just something slightly less creepy?" Robin asked in annoyance as she took big steps over the vines. They had been walking through the woods for probably around 40 minutes or so, and they still hadn't seen any houses.

"Rob, we have to stay in the woods till we get to Nancy's house so that its harder for the bats to see us," Adira explained to her heavily, as she tried to catch her breath. She was no longer walking, instead, she was sitting on Eddie's back, his arms wrapped around her thighs as he dredged through the woods, making sure that he didn't drop her or step on any of the vines. Her eyelids were barely open as she buried her face into Eddie's neck and tried to focus on his breathing as she attempted to stay awake.

"I think that we are getting close to my house. We are almost out of here, don't worry," Nancy explained to Robin, her flashlight dancing along the rough surface of the ground as she sought out all of the vines and a clear path for them. She hadn't been through the woods much, but she had a few times when she was younger, she was praying that she was leading her friends the right way.

Steve, who was at the back of the group, called Eddie's name softly a few times, making Eddie stop until Steve caught up to him. "Eddie, Eddie, hey man," Steve muttered out and then finally caught up and the two of them began to walk together. Steve's eyes went to his sister first, his eyes on her back as he checked that she was still breathing, a small sigh of relief falling from his lips as he watched her back rise and fall slowly.

"Listen, I just uh... I just want to say thanks," Steve muttered out to Eddie, both of them were surprised that this conversation was even happening right now, but Adira was smiling softly in the crook of Eddie's neck. She wanted nothing more than Steve and Eddie to get along... in her last relationship, that didn't exactly happen, "for saving mine and Adira's asses back there," he explained to Eddie who had a confused and anxious look on his face.

Eddie visibly calmed down after that, he was initially worried that Steve was going to say something cruel to him, or maybe tell him that he hadn't done a good enough job at protecting Adira, hell, that's what had been running through his own mind ever since Jason and Patrick had found them, "shit, you and Adira saved your own asses man," Eddie said quickly, nodding his head slightly as the two of them walked slower through the woods, the two girls up in front slowly getting further and further away.

"I  mean that was a real Ozzy move that you pulled back there," Eddie said with a chuckle and an impressed look on his face. Steve looked completely clueless and didn't say anything, clearly not having any idea who Ozzy was. Adira snickered slightly in Eddie's neck, bringing a grin to Eddie's face as he realised Steve had no idea who Ozzy Osbourne was, "Ozzy?"

"Ozzy Osbourne, Steven," Adira grumbled out in amusement, "he was the lead singer of Black Sabbath but got kicked from the band for drinking and doing all these drugs and shit," Adira explained to her brother, but he still clearly had no idea, "oh come on Steve, 'In the fields, the bodies burning. As the war machine keeps turning. Death and hatred to mankind. Poisoning their brainwashed minds..." she muttered out

Eddie seemed overly surprised that Adira knew who Ozzy Osbourne was, much less Black Sabbath and their music. "You know Ozzy?" Eddie asked her in shock, turning his head slightly to look down at the girl who didn't bother to lift her head from his shoulder

"Yeah Eds, I don't live under a rock you know," Adira snorted softly in amusement, "I would have lived under a rock... but I rolled," she laughs at her own joke while Eddie and her brother raise their eyebrows at her, not exactly finding her joke as amusing as she did.

Eddie turned to look over at Steve, "anyways.... when you took a bite out of that bat... Ozzy Osbourne, he bit a bat's head off on stage. You know?"

"No," Steve said to Eddie, still having no idea who Eddie and his sister were talking about