Hawkins High Again?

"What the hell is happening?" Adira muttered out as she strolled the halls of Hawkins high, an annoyed look on her pretty face as she swung her arms around in boredom. She didn't know how she had gotten where she was right now, the last thing she remembered was looking up at the stars, trying to block out the saddened cries of her dear friends and her brother and then the next thing she knew, she was in her maths classroom at Hawkins high.

The lights in the school were all on, but there was nobody to be found, no teachers, no students... hell there weren't even any flys buzzing around. It was weird to hear it so silent, usually, the school was buzzing with noise. the sounds of students chatting, basketballs hitting the ground, kids getting into fights, teachers giving lectures or yelling at some kid for something stupid.

"Jesus, I know that I made a shit ton of mistakes in my life but really? School?" Adira huffed out in annoyance, rolling her eyes. she couldnt believe that she was walking around the school right now, she could be off at some country club or the movies or something like that... or back with her friends... her family.

"Hello?" Adira called out as she reached her arm out, sliding her hand along the lockers, "is there anybody in this shit hole? Helloooooooooo!" She dragged out, hoping that her annoying tone would cause someone to respond, even if it was with a 'shut the hell up'

"Hey assholes!" Adira called out louder, "hello!" She began opening classroom doors and going in them, looking around to see if she could find someone. She searched the desks for anything interesting. She looked through the cupboards in case someone was in there, "is there anybody here?"

The school looked exactly the same as she had remembered it, the desks, the lights, the fans. Everything.

"Ya know what, I'm just gonna leave," she said to herself, "why I didn't do that in the first place, I have no fucking clue. Maybe because I'm an idiot," she scolded herself, rolling her eyes before leaving her science classroom. She began her journey back down the halls and towards the door. She softly hummed as she walked through the halls, the door coming into view, "and now I'm talking to myself, I've lost my fucking mind."

She felt oddly clean, like she had just had a long hot shower with expensive soaps and body wash. She felt light, like all burdens she had ever had were now completely lost and for the first time, she felt free. She looked down and sure enough, she was wearing a pair of docs, shorts and a shirt, topped off with Billy's denim jacket.

the air around her felt like it was the perfect temperature and the brightness told her that it was early in the morning. There was just something so peaceful about it, like nothing could ever go wrong... like nothing had ever gone wrong.

"You'd think that after dying I'd be able to escape this hell hole, but no, I start my journey in the afterlife at fucking school," Adira complained and grabbed ahold of the handle but stopped. She had to be here for a reason, she wouldn't just die and then happen to be at the school when she comes too, she has to be here for some specific reason.

But what that reason was, she really didn't know. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she would now never get to graduate, or maybe because she had made so many memories here. was it becasue she spent most of her time here, trying to get better grades to make a life for herself without relying on her parents so that she could break off all contact with them? Or maybe it was all the time that she spent here playing soccer, trying to get even better at the sport that she held so dear to her.

Or maybe it was because of all the friends that she had made there... it was where she met Chrissy, Billy and so many other people that she held dear to her. Her life practically revolved around this place