Eddie's Caravan

Adira had somehow managed to wake up shortly after Nancy had finished with the stitches so now she, along with the other teenagers, were riding Nancy's old family pushbikes over to Eddie Munson's trailer. The bikes were all a range of sizes, so some of them were more comfortable than others, and unfortunately for Adira, since she was the smallest out of all of them, she was stuck with the smallest bike... the bike which was even too small for her.

They had been riding for ages, keeping an eye out as they rode through the town of Hawkins and along the back roads. They kept their ears and eyes open, scared that Vecna or one of the many monsters of the upside down were going to jump out in the middle of nowhere and then attack them, ripping them apart... or worse, lifting them into the air before snapping all their bones and sucking their eyeballs back into their skulls.

Adira still hadn't managed to get the image of Chrissy and Fred trapped to the big posts in Vecna's mind... the way their bodies where or the way that their closed eyes were shriveled up like dried prunes, their slacking jaws hanging open an unnatural amount. This was all that seemed to be on her mind as they rode their bikes, there wasn't much else to think off, nothing as prominent as that at least. 

The truth was, she had lost hope. She wasn't stupid, she knew that they weren't all going to get out alive from all this, maybe they would get out now, but in the long run, there are bound to be casualties.... Adira just had to make sure that she was prepared to ensure that the people she cared about weren't the ones not making it out.

Adira was finally snapped out of her thoughts as her eyes caught sight of what looked to be a tornado over a house, all the bats flying circles around it above the broken tiles of the decaying and destructed house. Adira, along with the other four teenagers, recognised the house immediately. Their eyes had lingered on the Creel house as they rode past. The bats were screeching loudly, the threatening and bone rattling sound reverberating through their ears.

"I wonder if there is a bat cave under there," Adira said as they rode past. Nobody responded to her thought, none of them having enough courage to open their mouths as they rode past. Eddie was in front of them, leading them to his trailer while Steve stayed close behind him, followed by Nancy then Robin and finally, Adira.

They made it to the trailer park and rode over to Eddie's caravan, dropping their bikes down onto the lawn in front of it as they quickly hopped off and then began to hastily walk up to the door. "That has got to be a Guinness world record. The most miles travelled inter-dimensionally," Robin exclaimed as they made their way up to the vine covered trailer that somehow managed to look even worse than it normally did.

"I don't even know how we made it this far on those stupid bikes, especially with all the fucking gunk in the air, this shit is nasty," Adira groaned out in disgust as he shone her torch on some of the gunk. She then of course, began to wave her torch around as if it were a lightsaber.

"Come on Adira, now is not the time to be acting childish," Steve muttered out to his sister as he reached over and grabbed the torch from her hands, giving her a pointed look, "the kid said to get here as fast as we could and we are here, lets just go inside and get this over with okay," he muttered out to her, a desperate tone in his voice as he looked down at her wounds.

Adira wanted to argue with him, it was natural of course. But she kept her mouth shut and nodded her head, feeling guilty as she thought about how much her brother had been worrying about her, not to mention how much he had gone through over the last few hours... hell the last few days.

The smell of decay and rot filled their nose as they neared the vine-strangled trailer. "I just inhaled a bunch of that crap, its stuck in my throat," Steve complained as he began coughing loudly. The ash and gunk-filled air seemed to only be getting more and more thick the longer that they spent in there, it was getting more difficult for them to breathe.