The Truth

Adira grabbed onto Nancy as the scenery around them began to change again. She couldn't help but wonder where they were going to go now. Maybe they were going to the police station to watch what happens to Victor? Or maybe they were going to watch the man stab his own eyeballs.

But both of these guesses proved to be wrong as the area around them cleared and became decipherable. They were now in a small room, the soft buzzing of a tattoo gun filling their ears. They looked over in confusion and Adira felt her eyes widen as she recognised the man instantly, her bottom jaw practically hitting the ground as it dropped "holy shit," she choked out in shock, "holy mother fuckin shit."

"What?" Nancy muttered out in confusion, not drawing her attention away from the man and Henry Creel in front of them. She had instantly recognised Henry Creel, but she had no idea who the other man was. Henry Creel was strapped down to the chair, a look of discomfort and pain on his face as an older man with small bursts of white in his dark hair wrote the number 001 on Henry's arm with a tattoo gun.

"That man... that was the doctor that my parents used to send me to," Adira muttered out in shock, wanting to leave even more than before as she gazed over at the younger version of the doctor that she had gone to see, "the one who gave me the medication to stop me from hearing peoples thoughts and shit."

The doctor placed the tattoo gun back down on the table next to him and then wiped a cloth over the tattoo a few times before offering a small smile to the boy who did not seem pleased or amused in the slightest, "all done. See, that wasn't so bad was it?" the man asked before looking back down at the tattoo, a more sinister look coming onto his face, "see... there is nothing to be afraid of. Is there Nancy and Adira?" the man spoke.

Nancy and Adira felt their hearts drop to the bottom of their chests as goosebumps erupted over their skin. Looks of pure horror covered their young faces, the two of them stumbling back slightly as the man said their names. Surely they had just misheard the man... there was no way that he actually knew that they were there. It was impossible, this was something that has happened in the past.

 He then looked over at them, his eyes a chilling blue, as if he had been possessed, "why don't the two of you take a seat?" he asked, his voice becoming distorted. Adira wanted to yell something snarky at the man, but she chose not to, knowing that her snarky comments more than likely wouldn't benefit them right now.

"Shit! Run!" Adira exclaimed, grabbing ahold of Nancy's wrist before dragging her out of the room. They burst through the doors and tried to look for an exit. The hallways were filled with overturned equipment and furniture. Blood painted the walls like a fresh layer of paint and distant screaming could be heard, desperate cries from younger children who sounded like they were being tortured.

"We have to get the fuck out of here," Adira choked out as her eyes landed on a dead body down the end of a hallway. They felt lightheaded and confused as they looked around the maze-like building. Nancy and Adira turned around and then began to run in the opposite direction, neither of them had any clue as to where they were going but they were praying that they could get away from Vecna. They kept running but it seemed that every time they made it to a possible exit, the doors were blocked by big beams of wood.

As they rounded the corner, they were met with yet another door covered in wooden planks, they knew they couldn't run away for much longer so they shared a small look, both mentally agreeing before they reached forward hastily and began to violently rip the wooden boards off the door. Even with both of them doing it, it took a few tugs to get the wood off. They weren't stupid, they knew that they were running out of time.

"Oh god!" Nancy cried out, her fear slowly beginning to consume her as they continued to try and free themselves from this hell, "Adira what are we going to do?"