Back in Hawkins... kinda

The teenagers that were stuck in the upside-down waited silently as they heard the younger teens move things around in Eddie's trailer as they set up the area so that it was ready for them to get back. The soft thumping of moving furniture and small bickering amongst them seemed to echo down through the gate and around the walls of the trailer in the upside down.

Nancy, Steve, Robin, Adira and Eddie all had blank looks on their faces as they waited, but they were all clearly on edge, their eyes constantly looking around them as they waited for a sudden attack, wanting nothing more than to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. Adira shuffled even closer to Eddie, her side was now pressed against him and she was fully leaning on him for support, a throbbing pain shooting around her entire body from all the wounds.

She just wanted this nightmare to end. Right now, she could only imagine the nights where her Steve and Robin would hang out in the Harrington lounge room, surrounded by lollies, chips, soda and cheap all as they watched whatever movie Adira and Robin had picked out. Adira and Robin clearly had the best taste in movies, so every Friday afternoon, the two of them would stay back at the movie store where Robin and Steve worked and would find a movie together for the three of them to watch while Steve would drive to the corner store and get that snacks.

Adira then began to think about a nice warm bath where she could use her expensive soaps and creams to make her body smell amazing and her skin feel hydrated and smooth before she would lay down in her large, comfortable bed, staring at the ceiling for hours as she thought about anything and everything before finally drifting off to sleep.

Or maybe she and Eddie could be on a date right now, they could be at the movies or the drive-ins, or maybe they would be on top of a building or hill somewhere, staring up at the night sky and admiring the stars as Adira pointed out all the constellations... or god know what, maybe Eddie had some other cool date that he would take her on.

But no... instead here they were, trapped in a shitty version of Hawkins "I love you guys but I would kill to get back home right now and clean myself up before having a fat ass nap, so if you could move it along a little quicker please," Adira called out to them in a tired voice as they waited for them. Adira didn't want to be in the upside down for much longer. She could feel her lungs closing up from all the toxic air that she was breathing in and she knew for a fact that she looked like shit right now, "oh, and not to mention the fact that we are trapped over here with some ugly ass boogy man running around with no clothes on..."

Max and Lucas dropped Eddie's mattress down on the ground of his trailer in their normal dimension, before wiping their hands on their clothes, disgusted looks on their faces as they glared down at the mattress they had just dragged across the trailer. The teens stared up at it, all of them grimacing as they noticed the stains all over the mattress. "Those stains are uh..." Eddie muttered out, his cheeks going slightly red in embarrassment as he stared up at them. The three girls turned their heads to look at him, waiting to hear whatever lame excuse he was going to come up with, "I don't know what those stains are..."

"Jesus Ed, is it fucking puke or bong water?" Adira groaned out, her face scrunching up in disgust as she looked up at it, she hoped that it wasn't pee. The three girls looked absolutely disgusted as they looked up at it. Eddie clearly didn't know how to reply to that as he stayed quiet, not wanting to disgust the girls even more, when the truth was, it was a mix of both... among other things.

Erica tied the last knot of sheets together before she passed the make-shift rope over to Dustin who then walked over to the spot under the gate, standing next to the mattress with the bunch of sheets that had been tied together to make a long rope.

"I'm not quite sure how these physics are going to work..." Dustin muttered out as he twisted the make-shift rope in his hands and peered up at the teenagers in the upside down as he tried to figure out how they were going to get the rope over to them so that they could climb through the gate and back into the real Hawkins.