Chapter 3 : Meeting The Madam Urvi

Madam Urvi, was an intelligent and scheming woman who married into the Prime Minister mansion when she was 17 years old. There's also rumours that the marriage between them was not arranged yet it was more romantic ending with a knot. Before Minister Ohas, met Urvi he was engaged with another woman who was the daughter of highly respected marchent. But before the marriage date could settle the news of Minister Ohas found sleeping with another woman spread and at the end the truth revealed that Urvi and Ohas were already in a relationship. They loved each other and Ohas were never agreed to his current engagement but it was more forceful by the elders in the family. Because there was such a scandal and the Minister family had to reserve their reputation they married Urvi to Ohas and Urvi become the Mistress of Minister Mansion and everyone called her Madam in respect. She gave birth to a two beautiful daughters Miraya and Myra who gained a good reputation in the whole Tanishq.

The minister family enjoyed a real glory with luxurious life but they never cared about the two other daughters living at the back side of the mansion. The small house near the minister mansion was where the blood brother of Minister Ohas used to live with his family. But because of financially not stable and extreme hard work the husband and wife died sooner before they could make the two daughters eligible enough to stand on their feet. Though minister mansion took care of them playing the act of mentor on the surface and even gaing the reputation of being kind to the two nieces but no one knew the actual truth hidden in the dark corner of the mansion.

Shay and Nandini had to live on their own. To survive the minister mansion would sent 10 coper coins each month. Even the maids in the side house didn't get any allowance. Umi and Qushi served their masters without any expectations of money. They have devoted their life so they never asked for payment for their serving. As for the other two who works in the house were two pitiful girls whom Shy found and brought them back. Though the side house was remote and no much people visits there the people in the house lives in peace. It was that they are living hard life because of the lack financial support.

Nandini knows this clearly. She was glad that the former soul has left memories in the mind that helped her grab the situation clearly. She was not the weak soul anymore like the former one. Her goal of rebirth was revenge and she would not stop until she gets it. But right now she is helpless. She was reborn in such a tragic situation without any supports. How will she accomplish she don't have a penny in her hand nor anything to support herself. She need to socialize if she wants to take revenge and for that she needs a stable roots. Before she steps to plan the destruction she needed to make sure that her and her sister's life is secured. In the previous life she doesn't have any siblings but in this life she got a elder sister who loves her. Though in orginal ages she was older than Shay but in actual she is younger now because she was not Yashica anymore, the unfavourable crown Princess. She is now Nandini a young girl of the minister mansion.

"What does Madam want now?" Shay frowned "is there any kind of occasion that she is asking for our presence?" Even though Shay was innocent but she was not a fool.

Nandini looked at the food placed on table. It was more like a vegan dishes. They are surviving in low expenses that they couldn't even provide a good meal or good food to nourish their body.

"May be" she replied then turned to Qushi "go call the other two maids. The food amount is not huge to provide 6 people to the full. We will all eat together"

Qushi's eyes widened "miss, you and elder miss just have your full. We will manage later"

"What will you manage?" Nandini frowned "if you don't eat at least half then how will you complete task easily? Do you want to ruin your body? Currently the expenses are low and eating together will save us time. Besides we all are eating the same dishes so what's the point of eating one after another?" She pulled out few plates. The design printed on the plate already become dull and the flower design almost fading. It was showing how old the utensils are. She divided the dishes then pushed the plates towards Qushi.