Chapter 99 - The Insane Scheme

"How are you Miss Ahza? I haven't seen you for such a long time" Arna said as they settled on the couch. The small rounded table was the only thing seperating them.

"I was quite busy these days your highness. Couldn't make time for myself. I haven't even met my sister for a week" Nandini replied with smile.

Arna smiled. She did checked on her activity this days when she refused to come with the invitation. This days Nandini didn't left the shop. Many dealers went to shop for deal. It happened everyday 4-5 times. It was indeed a good load of working.

"Miss Ahza is always working. You should take some rest for your health. It's not good to  work all the time" Arna stated.

"I have to your highness. I don't have a father to handle my loads or any guardian to guide me. What I can do is depend on myself"

"Miss Ahza is really an understanding girl. Sometimes I really wonder at such a young age, you could understand situation or things better than any other young girls in the capital. Afterall to handle such a huge and growing business it's not a common talent"

"I am just doing what my mind is approving your highness" Nandini smiled keeping her reply short.

Two maids walked in with tea and snacks. They served it on the table then left. Arna picked her side cup and smiled.

"A new seasonal tea has arrived. His majesty said it has good taste and he liked very much. I also wanted to taste, would Miss Ahza give her comments on this?" She gestured to the cup infront of Nandini.

Nandini eyed the cup then to her and smiled "of course, since his majesty liked it so much, how could I not taste it?" She gracefully picked up the cup. She sniffed first but didn't found anything unusual then took a sip. The sweet flavour flooded her mouth and she nodded.

"His majesty really has a good taste your highness. The sweetness is melting in my mouth. I could still taste it after drinking"

Arms smiled with satisfaction "Miss Ahza really knows how to describe things" she put down her cup on the table "if Miss Ahza don't mind, I would like to talk about something"

"Your highness, please tell me" Nandini nodded.

"What do you think about your marriage with the Quasar Prince Miss Ahza?"

Nandini looked at her. She knew they are up to something. First Samyukta appeared apologising then Arna came asking about her marriage arrangement. What are they actually planning, she couldn't understand. There are something they are making, but they are too cautious this time. Even Samyukta who could not stand insult stayed neutral. Through the whole conversation she did not show anything that could feel dubiety.

"Miss Ahza, could it be that you are not happy with the arrangements?" Arna sighed "you must not blame his majesty for it. Afterall the marriage of two countries is always a great concern for the stability of the nation. At that time when Prince Manik suddenly proposed to ot his majesty couldn't refuse. And I also can understand his heart. You have been born and raised in Tanishq but your marriage was fixed so far land, how could one's heart not ache thinking about it?" She looked at Nandini "but it is also not a problem if you want to back away" Arna revealed a smile "afterall you can't live with the person you don't love and merely a stranger to you. You are the star of Tanishq, if you want to request for the annulment, I can assure you that I can give you a helping hand" her words are perfect gracefully chosen.

Nandini looked at her and smiled "how could I have the heart to hurt his majesty's trust on me. If he wanted to refuse then he could have but I also understand that his majesty thinks of the welfare of Tanishq and as citizen I would never do anything to harm it. It's a duty of the all the citizens to help their Samrat to help him. And I am also doing the same"