Chapter 68 - Ohas's Demand

In the Flower House, the room was silent and few candles are flickering. The windows are wide opened and the scent of the flowers are filling the room. The white curtains were pushed at the side while a beautiful woman was sitting on the chair combing her hair. Her black waist length hair was wet fr the bathing and she was wearing a silk night gown which already wrapped on her body like a skin. Her perky breast are almost in display. There was a smile on her face. Under the dim light her beauty was shining the room. A man stepped inside and saw the scene, which made his heart flattered. This woman was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Sensing a presence the woman turned around and smiled "master, you are here" she got up and ran towards him. The man hoisted her hold her in his arms.

"Did you miss me?" He asked.

"How can I not?" The woman smiled "I have been waiting all day for you"

"I had to finish my work early so that I can come here" the man chuckled. He walked towards the bed and threw her on it. Her cloths were spread and her milky thigh could be seen. His gaze become lusty and seeing her exposed skin. He quickly removed his cloth and stood naked infront of her.

The woman gave a lusty smile as she saw his manhood hard as rock "master, this slave is waiting for you" she said softly touching his heart.

The man moved, he tugged the cloth upper revealing her bare womanhood. He leaned down and parted her legs before burying his head in her private place.

"Ahn..." The woman moaned closing her eyes. She grabbed handful of his hair.

The man tasted the sweetness and he licked the area. He parted her wet folds with his hand then pushed his tongue inside fucking her.

"Ahh....master....please...." The woman loudly moaned.

"You taste so good my slave" the man muttered as fucked her with his tongue. He pulled out and sucked her clit. She released more juices and he lustfully licked it clean.

"Ahh.....master....please take me"

He looked up and smiled. Seeing her red face he got up and grabbed her breasts over the cloth "you have such a big perky breasts my dear. I want to have you all day and night" he said as he moved the cloth pulling the breasts out. Her nipples were hard and glaring at him. He leaned down and sucked it hard.

"Ahh....master...." The woman moaned closing her eyes. Soon the cloths she was wearing torn and threw in the floor and she lay on the bed neked for him to see.

"You are so beautiful Gema" the man whispered and pulled himself up to look at her. Her flushed face made his heart scream to worship this woman. She is beautiful and prime in her youth. She is younger and her body is full in bloom.

"Master....." Gema called seductively increasing his desire. He couldn't hold back anymore as he moved his hips a d pushed his cock inside her.

"Ahh...." Gema screamed closing her eyes.

"Ah...you are so good. You feel so right" the man groaned thrusting harder.

"Please harder master" she requested.

"As you wish" he thrusted harder than before and the whole room filled with moaning and groaning.

Their body bounced as he grabbed her bouncing breasts in his hand and squeezed it hard. His thrust become wild whole Gema moaned delightfully clutching the bedsheet.

Soon their body gave up and they found their release. The man groaned loudly as the pleasure shot through his body. He couldn't help but trembled.

Gema smiled "you know how to cherish woman my master. I am really happy that you are here"