Chapter 121 - Advisor's advice

In Tanishq Samrat Shayak was not in peace. It has been a month since the two Quasar princes left the kingdom. They might have already reached Quasar with their brides. This was not something he wished, e en though he really don't have any kind of concern about the two girls, but he was really unsatisfied with this matter. In the both cases, both princes forced their desire on him, even much went on threatening him to accept their words. He must say that these Quasar princes are too arrogant. They came and left as they pleased and he, as their blood relative family couldn't say a thing on this. He thought this time he could befriend with them using a marriage relationship but his well made plan went in water even before he could start. That sister of him despise him deeply, the grievance she felt years ago had not finished, she was bearing it even currently. He thought after being married and having a child she will accept this matter and relationships and may be in future would thank him but it didn't happened. She was like those cold hearted bitch who's heart never melts no matter what.

"Your majesty, you have been thinking too much. You haven't ate anything since morning. Should I order the maids to bring something to eat?" The advisor beside him said.

Shayak shook his head "everything happening here is wrong. How do you want me to have the heart to enjoy food. The Yuvraj of the kingdom is residing outside the capital. There's no Yuvraj till now. And now Quasar is becoming a great threat to us. They even showed how capable they are after bringing the two brides from the Tanishq. Advisor are not you think about the nation enough? Why can't you being some suggestions in your mouth for the well-being?"

The advisor felt wronged. His face twisted as he looked at Shayak "your majesty, it's not like that. It's my duty to think. And I think I could suggest something but don't know if your majesty would like to hear"

Shayak looked at him "you have something in mind? What is it?"

The advisor cleared his throat "your majesty, I know my words won't sound good right now but I hardly think this is the only way for now. I know, your majesty don't want to see other princes as Yuvraj. I know how much your majesty is fond of Prince Parv. Though he did some mistake because of excitement of youth but it couldn't raise questions against his ability. The whole capital knows it. And we all know the only one who is eligible enough for the throne is the only son of your majesty and her highness the Samragyee"

Shayak frowned "why are you bringing up his matter now? He has already committed sin and is now punished. Advisor do you want punishment too?"

"Your majesty I don't dare" The advisor shook his head "I just want to calm your majesty's heart and help you to cure the tension. Your majesty please don't take my words in wrong way. All I want is to help you and as the Advisor"

Shayak glared at him "what do you mean by your earlier words?"

The advisor took the chance straightened himself "your majesty, I know whatever happened in the past and the incident regarding Yuvraj is sin infront of the citizens. Of course the capital won't accept him easily again. Afterall he is invoked in such case. But he is outside living a life of  commoner. Your majesty I think it's high time for Yuvraj to return from his atonement state"

"Have you gone mad?" Shayak got angry. "Do you want him to be killed?"

"Your majesty had taken my suggestion in wrong way. Samragyee herself was ill for so many months and no physician couldn't cute her. Why is that? Your majesty knows it well. It was not a physical pain but mentally and emotionally she is ill. She will get over her illness once Yuvraj is here. Besides if Yuvraj want to claim his position and power ahain then he have to return back. Or he couldn't and the court will rise the question of Yuvraj position. This matter not needed to be public until Yuvraj comes with a great propriety"