Chapter 45 - Blast In The Ceremony

Few days later, the capital was blooming with happiness. The aristocrat families gathered in the palace. This time the birthday ceremony was held in the grand hall of the palace. Since it was Samrat's birthday, only the invited people can go inside and enjoy the ceremony. The hall was bustling with chatting, drinking and laughing. The maids were busy to serve guests. They are all waiting for the Samrat to arrive and wish him.

"Wow, what a beautiful dress you got Miraya. Today you are really looking like a Yuvrani of Tanishq" one girl praised.

Miyara blushed "what nonsense are you talking? I haven't married yet"

"Come on, don't be shy now. You are Yuvraj 's fiance. Of course you will soon get married and become Yuvrani. I must say you reall found a beautiful dress. It enhanced your beauty more. I guess Yuvraj won't be able to take his eyes off you"

"Don't say like that" Miyara blushed red. She really liked the complements the other girls giving her. It's not only this but she could see the jealousy in their eyes which added pride in her.

"This is the custom made dress from Silk-Thread. Do you know the assistant manager personally sent these with matching jewellery set" Myra who was listening to the conversation said proudly. She couldn't help but feel more proud of herself. This dress was really beautiful and when she wore it she saw the full design which made her admire more. Even if she don't want to say but she really praise Nandini's skill.

"Really?" The other ladies were shocked. "Custom made with a pair of matched jewelry set?"

"Yes, the assistant manager said this two sets are the only piece without any alternative. And this sets costs 2 milion" Myra replied arrogantly.

"Such a big price for these dress. I must say this price really worthy. I am so envious of you to have a designer cousin in your manor"

Miyara smiled "we are afterall family and related by blood"

"Yes you are right"

Soon it was announced that Samrat has arrived. Samrat and Samragyee walked in followed by other consort and princess. This time Manik and Samarth also followed in. They didn't joined last time but their main goal was to join this ceremony so how could they miss. When Myra saw Manik walking in she felt excited. Her eyes glittered with happiness. Today she was planning to meet him and confess her love for him. With this motive she took special care for her make up and dressing. She was really glad that Nandini gave such a beautiful dress. She felt good and more determined after wearing it. She turned her head to look at side but couldn't find Shay or Nandini. She smirked inwardly thinking they didn't get invitation because the invitation sent to them didn't mention about Nandini or Shay. Once the Samrat and other settled dow, the ceremony officially begin. It was already noon so everyone was enjoying the light snacks and drink.

Minister Ohas got up a d bowed "rifat is the auspicious day for the whole kingdom. The ruler of the country has born today, giving us the opportunity to serve him wholeheartedly with loyalty and sincerity. I wish your majesty to live long for thousands years with a good health" he said and bowed again. All the other people present in the hall bowed to him.

Samrat waved his hand and smiled "all of you may rise"

"Thank you your majesty" all the people said together.

"Start the gifting ceremony" Minister Ohas said loudly. He was the chief advisor and Prime Minister so he is taking part hosting the ceremony.

With that the people started to present their gifts. Minister Ohas was the first one. He gift Samrat an old painting which was painted during previous dynasty. It was roaring tiger looking ferocious but the meaning behind the gift was also auspicious. The painting was painted by Sukal Singh, the famous artist of the previous dynasty. It was rare to get his painting at that time, let alone his finest work after destruction of the dynasty. Samrat was really pleased with the gift and praised him.