Chapter 77 - Samyukta 's Plan

When Nandini woke up she found herself in her room. She was lying on bed. She looked down and found her cloths were new. She held her head and don't remember what happened after she fell asleep in the pool. The water was so relaxing that she almost slept like dead and couldn't remember when she came here in her room.

"You are awake" Shay walked in holding a bowl. "How are you feeling?"

"What happened?" Nandini asked.

"I went to your room laet night but you weren't there. So I thought you had not return from the ceremony. But suddenly after midnight Prince Manik visited holding you in his arms. He said you soaked in water and need to change. He brought you in your room and left. The maids helped you change your cloths" Shay explained as she sit on bed "what happened to you yesterday? You were unconscious and you didn't even woke up when your cloths are being changed"

"I was drugged last night"

"What?" Shay was shocked "drugged? What do you mean? Who drugged you?"

"It was faint, so full that almost unrecognisable" Nandini frowned.

"The drinks?"

Nandini shook her head "no, there's something. After I met Aunt Shri, I smell something weird. I couldn't fathom at first and ignore it. But looks like it was really affective"

"How can be they so vicious to drug you like this? They had crossed all the limits. Are they even human?" Shay got angry. She clenched her teeth in anger. She got her monthly flow last night and had to hurried back. But she never expected Nandini to get drugged by those evil doers.

"It's not the first time they showed their viciousness sister. So it's not something strange. This kind of thing has become their habit. We are like a sharp thorns in their eyes and no one likes it" Nandini smiled.

"How can you still smile like that? Their heart are made of stone and they don't know what humanity is. Their sin is already above everything. I wonder how will they get punished in hell"

"Well I don't know about hell but yes they are definitely getting what they deserves when they are still alive. There's no need for them to die to get the punishment "

"Huh?" Shay frowned.

"Anyways did his highness said anything?"

Shay nodded "he said, he couldn't get you change in the Quasar Hall because the maids are already gone. So he had to bring you back in the shabby house. But how come you went to his place?"

"I did not but he took me. It was fortunate that I encountered him on the way or I don't know what would be my situation right now" Nandini sighed.

Shay's eyes brimmed with tears as she pulled her in a hug "I was so scared when I saw you unconscious. Prince Manik didn't explained anything clearly. And I could not wait for you to wake up"

"Elder sister I am fine. Don't worry nothing will happen to me. I promise" Nandini smiled helplessly. She knows that without her Shay will be alone. And she couldn't fight them because she is way to innocent for this scheming cold war. They could just easily harm her without even moving a hand.

"You promise?" Shay broked the hug and look at her.

"Yes" Nandini smiled "how about I treat you for a lunch meal in a good restaurant today. We can spend a good time"

"Okay" Shay smiled.

"Good. Let's go and have breakfast then"

In the basement of the Quasar Hall a man was tired on the chair. The dark room door opened suddenly and torches lit up showing two figures which just walked in. The man looked at the figures with horrified expression.