Chapter 22 - Sharing The Room With Tea

"Miss where do you want to go?" Umi asked as she looked at Shay. They are currently in the carriage roaming around the capital. She don't know why Shay went out again when she said she won't.

Shay raised the curtain of the window and looked out "I want to find some few things"

"But you could have just asked one of the maids. They would do it for you"

Shay turned to look at her "no, I want to select the things myself. The maids couldn't find what I want"

"Miss what are you actually planning to make?"

Shay smiled "Nandini brought some new fabrics, of course I want to make few cloths. But it's not for me"

"You want to make new dresses for lady Nandini?" Umi asked.

Shay nodded "she never demands for anything nor she ask about new cloths when there are servants to make whatever she wants. My little sister is really preserved and as her elder sister I need to take care of her. Since she won't say by herself then I will do it personally "

"You are really generous miss" Umi smiled.

"It's called sisterly love, other than that nothing's matter"

"Where do you want to go?"

"I want to find a shop where I can get some clothing accessories " Shay frowned.

"I know, there is a store where you can get your all needed accessories. It is in the central of the capital near Honey-Bee Tea House " Umi suggested.

"Honey-Bee Tea House?" Shay asked "I haven't heard about that place"

"It's newly built. I heard that it's has been 2 weeks yet the tea-house before popular. The tra they serves are highest quality and has a special fragrance in it"

"Oh, since we are out, leys try it after works are done" Shay nodded "if the tea was good then I will bring Nandini there other time"

"Yes" Umi nodded.

Their carriage headed towards central side of the capital. The carriage stopped before the Ankan Accessories Store. The people were coming and going and looks like the store was quite crowded.

Shay get down from the carriage with the help of Umi. They looked at the store.

"This store is quite crowded miss, do you want to go inside?" Umi asked.

"We can't go back empty handed Umi. Since we have come, we are going in. No other choices" Shay looked at store with a determination. Crowd means delay in buying if the store stuffs are less.

They walked towards the store door and the two guards saw them coming and looked at eachother. Shay was wearing a green coloured lehnga with a matched blouse and pink dupatta. Her hair was down flowing over her back and there was a flower hair pins in her hair. She was not wearing too much jewelries but a small earing and a small necklace. Her cloths were made from fine silk and it looked bright.

The store guard bowed to them and opened the door for them to enter. Once they are inside the customers in the room looked at them. A salesman walked to them with smile.

"This miss, what do you want to buy? We can offer you best items" he was polite with a warm smile on his face. The girl before him looks rich and high-class and he don't want to offended them.

"Who is she? She is wearing the silk dress of Silk-Thread Shop"

"Her dress is so beautiful? How much she paid to get that?"

"God, she even wearing such beautiful dress as a everyday wear"

The gossips started to spread in the room.