Chapter 39 - His rare Gift

"Master this body has been tortured before death. And looking at the condition, this is pulled out of the deep soil, this body started to disposed at its last level but because of the works eating the flesh, we can't recognise who it was" the physician said growing at the dead body which was showing white bone. The physician had his nose covered as the rotten smell quite un adjustable.

Ohas looked at it. This kind of death is really scary. To torture the body before killing then even didn't show any mercy while burying at all. But who could do such thing? And why it is that this body appeared in Miraya's room out of no where. It was clear that someone purposely did it.

"Since this is the case, just burn this body or it will spread disease in the mansion" Ohas ordered. He couldn't stand the rotten body anymore.

"Yes" the physician nodded his head.

Ohas walked out of the small infirmary in his mansion. In his way he saw Urvi was rushing towards him with a worried face.

"Husband what happened?"

"How's Miraya?"

"She is sleeping now after taking some medicine. My poor child, had to suffer such a shocking thing" Madam Urvi's heart ached seeing her daughter in such a state.

"Where is she now?" Ohas asked.

"She is in Myra's room. Her room needed a good repairing so I put her with Myra"

Ohas nodded "good, of Myra is there she will feel good and won't get scared"

"Husband what happened? Did you get to know who's body it was?" Urvi asked curiously.

Ohas looked at her then pulled out something and showed her. Urvi's eyes widened.

"This.... isn't it-?"

"Yes" Ohas nodded.

"How come it is with you?"

"It's not with me but with the rotten body"

"What?" Madam Urvi's body trembled as she heard. She again looked at the ring in Ohas's hand to confirm.

It was a small golden ring but it custom made. Anyone who looks at at could te who own this. Thinking about it she gulped down hardly.

"That's why we could not find him at all. He was already dead by then. Without having proper proofs Samrat sided with me which is why it was easier for us to get away from a huge scandal but if anyone sees this then the whole minister family will be implicated"

"But husband who brought that body here? If someone brought it then they knew clearly it was Saihaj" Urvi said with trembling tone.

"Lower your voice. What are you talking? Do you want everyone to hear it?" Ohas glared at him.

"I-"

"Shut up and don't talk about it. Since it is already here then I have to dispose everything clearly without leaving any mistakes. And this" he looked at the ring. "I will have someone melt it down"

Madam Urvi couldn't say anything and nodded her head. "After that slut entered the house, everything is going wrong. Husband do you think that Nandini -"

"Do you think so? A small girl like her to kill someone like him and bring back the rotten body herself?" Ohas glared at her which shut her up.

"Instead of cursing others you better take care of Miraya. She is about to get married and I don't want her to make any mistakes after marriage "

"Yes" Madam Urvi nodded her head. Ohas looked at her and walked away.

Two days later, unexpectedly Yuvraj visited minister mansion. Today the court was dismissed early so Ohas was home before lunch. And Parv arrived just after they finished lunch. They were not expecting so at first hearing him visited they were startled but soon they moved to welcome him.