Chapter 112 - The Reward Of Waiting

Shay couldn't believe her eyes. She knows he would come but for him to directly enter the house like this was something unbelievable. Besides this man always portrayed himself as a gentleman unlike that unruly brother of him. The restroom was the private chamber of her at the adjacent of her room but this man was sitting on the couch like it's his territory and he needs no permission for that. If it was another man Shay would have burnt in anger or may be called her guards to threw him out. Nandini had made a good arrangements of the secret guards who would appear whenever she wants or they would stay hidden. Her mouth was ajar as she looked at the man smirking at her.

"You......you.....how did you enter here?" Shay asked. She was wearing a thin robe as she just took bath. Underneath it she was naked. She clutched her cloth growing at the man.

Samarth smirked watching her reaction as her mouth parted widely. Her body was nervous as he got up from the couch and stride towards her. After meeting her half of a year he couldn't restrain himself and directly pulled her in his arm.

"What is it? You look like you are so shocked" he whispered in her ear.

Shay's body trembled at the sudden proximity. His smell filled her nose as it soothed her body. She couldn't help but hug him back. She missed him. There's nothing to deny it. All these months she missed him so much. When she heard that he will be going for war, she was worried. She really don't want him to leave her, but he was not a ordinary man to have duty at day then return to home. He is a Yuvraj, who will become Samrat in future. And his responsibility is bigger then others. If she is married to him then she have to understand these things and for that she really could not bound him to her. His country needed him as much as she does.

"Your highness, you are breaking your gentleman figure" Shay mumbled in his chest. She has already hardened her heart to accept this fate and she never want to become a weak woman, not for herself nor for him.

Samarth chuckled "is that so?" He pulled back and smiled at her "my gentleman figure is for others. And you are not included in that others. You are now my fiancee so shouldn't I show something new to you?"

Shay pursed her lips "what other side? Didn't the maids stopped you from entering?"

Samarth raised an eyebrow "stop? Do you think those chicks can do that?"

Her eyes widened "what are you saying your highness? What kind of word is that?"

"There are many you don't know yet darling. But since you are already bound to me, then I advise you to get used to it. Afterall it's a lifetime matter and you have to learn more thing"

The endearment he used made her blushed. She was not really used to hearing such endearment from a man. She never had any interaction with a male before. This is her first and may be the last. Samarth smiled when her face was stained in reddish colour. The months of seperation made him earning for her and once he stepped in the capital he proposed for the marriage proposal to Samrat himself. Simply because he couldn't wait anymore. And now adding her red cheeks he couldn't help herself but pull her to him and kissed her hard. Shay gasped at his sudden action but instantly melted in his arms. The long time of seperation made the both soul desperate and they body hungry for each other. They were bound to become one and there's nothing that could stop anymore.

Shay moaned in his mouth when his hand traveled over her soft breast. Since her cloth were silk robe and the barrier was only the lonely  material that gave him easy access to his reach. He grabbed her breast and kneaded it little harshly. Shay flinched and moaned. After the satisfying kiss his lips traveled down her neck trailing the kisses and sucking on the skin. Shay hold his shoulder for support and closed her eyes. His lips are like magic working on her skin sending butterflies to her stomach. Her heart was pounding hard and she feared that it's almost be heard my him.