Bonus Chapters

Can't get rid of YUVRANI? I have prepared something more. Try the exclusive extra chapters to fill your heart. Check out the glimpse below.

~~~~~~~~~

Bonus Chapter 1 - Samarth is angry on Shay so even after the hot punishment he is still so ignorant that Shay couldn't help but take some action. So when Nandini gave her an idea of special treatment, will Shay able to perform well?

Bonus Chapter 2 - Nandini and Manik moved into their new home outside the palace. Because of the so much trouble the couple couldn't get little space for themselves. Now that they are alone with the beautiful views around them and Manik thinks it's time for the trouble reward, what will happen next?

Bonus Chapter 3 - Skiping time to enjoy the happy married life, Shay finally had her family in the palace. Now that her title changed she has more responsibility.  Nandini found her happiness outside the cage of palace. Now she wanted to take the next phase of her life but with the little trouble sticking around her husband, can she get her happy end? 

~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapters are exclusive and wouldn't be available on Wattpad. But don't worry you can always check out my blog to grab your read. If you are following me on WordPress, it will be easier to get notified as soon as the chapters are up. Since this are the exclusive bonus chapters it will locked with password. So don't forget to follow me on WordPress to lessen the chance of staying out of the update notifications.

You can check out my IG page to know the time table of the update. Don't forget to follow to stay tuned for the information about upcoming book or the ongoing update schedule.

Again I thank you all who followed me and supported me on WordPress too. You can add your liking and comment in there too if you have wordpress account. Your comments and likes are valuable to me. So please help this Author to get motivated with her efforts.

Thank you,

❤️ R