Chapter 27 - Three Sided Pannings

The minister mansion welcomed the Yuvraj who visited early in the morning. The reason of visit was the Samragyee who sent some gifts for Miyara, since Yuvraj has to go out of the capital by noon he informed he will be sending the gifts by morning so Minister Ohas suggested to have breakfast. Madam Urvi was all smiling until her cheeks hurt from it. Yuvraj frequently visiting the mansion mean he is taking this marriage into consideration and wants to spend time with Miraya. By this way, Miyara will definitely win his heart and rule it after marriage.

"My mother wanted to host some jewelries but I have some works and needed to go out of the capital so I thought to bring it in the morning" Parv said as he saw the minister family. He was smiling gently which made him look more handsome. The maids on the door blushed slightly.

"Of course, Yuvraj has so much responsibilities. It's our Miraya's luck that she is able to help you in the future " Ohas smiled nodding. "This way Yuvraj " he showed the way and led the guest inside. His chest was filled with joy and this visit will raise his respect in the capital. He couldn't contain his happiness as he thinks about it.

They walked inside the hall and settled down. Parv looked around but couldn't find Miraya. He frowned slightly, she should be on the entrance door welcoming him like yesterday then how come she is absent today. Don't she have any idea about his arrival?

Madam Urvi knew what Parv was thinking so middle in  "Yuvraj please don't mind Miyara's absense to welcome you. After Yuvraj gifted her the precious flowers, she was admiring it till late night. I had to persuade her to have a sleep. I think she is busy taking care of the plants"

Parv's frown disappeared hearing it. He nodded slightly showing he understood what she was trying to say.

Madam Urvi felt relieved "I will check on her first" saying that she walked towards Miraya's room.

Miraya was sitting on bed with a sullen look. She don't know what should she do and she also knew the fact that Parv has already in the mansion. Urvi walked in and saw her daughter. She frowned.

"Miyara what happened?"

"Mother" Miraya looked up. Her eyes glistening with tears "mother" she got up and ran towards Urvi hugging her.

"What happened? Why are you so scared?" Urvi lovingly patted her back.

"Mother, I don't know what to do now, everything is ruined" Miraya sobbed.

"Miraya what are you saying? Will you just calm down and tell me" Urvi pulled away and looked at her daughter.

Miraya gulped and pointed towards the back door. Urvi turned only to see the shattered flowers on the floor.

"This...." Suddenly Urvi's eyes widened in shock. She turned to look at her daughter then to the flowers.

"Isn't it the gifts of Yuvraj? How come it ended up like this?" She asked.

"I don't know mother" Miraya shook her head "last night when I went to bed it was all perfect but when I woke up in the morning it was like this. The maids even don't know how this happened? They didn't hear any sounds lady night but in the morning..." Miyara cried "mother if Yuvraj sees this, he will be disappointed with me. He will think that I couldn't even take care of his gifts then how will I take care of Yuvrani's  responsibility?"

Madam Urvi closed her eyes shaking her head a little. It was such a big problem now. If Yuvraj comes to see the flowers then it will be difficult to explain. They haven't married yet and if Miraya loses her impression then she couldn't gain Parv's heart no matter how much she tries in future. She shook her head and looked at the shattered flowers on the floor. She have to make it a accident and prove that Miraya is innocent.