Chapter 93 - Meeting Samragyee

"Tell me something about your mother" Nandini said as she looked at the passing views. The curtain flowing with the wave of wind as the carriage runs fast.

Beside her Manik only smirked. He can see her slight nervousness which she was trying to hide. But her tone was betraying at the end. He tapped on the arm of the seat as he asked "are you nervous? "

Nandini turned to look at him. He knows it isn't it? But he is still trying to make it seems he doesn't. Her eyes turned hard as she glared at him.

"Your highness, I am not in the mood of some entertainment"

He chuckled "I was just asking my lady, why such anger?"

"I am not interested " Nandini gritted her teeth. This man is clearly impossible. He always use his evil techniques on others just to get his own pleasure.

"My mother is a sweet woman. She won't bite you"

Nandini rolled her eyes "I am not convinced your highness"

"Ah, you are doubting me my dear? Why would I lie to you? You have to have some faith on me"

"Your highness stop teasing, just tell me already"

Manik sighed "as I said you don't have to worry about her. My mother is a smart woman, she won't be swayed by some indiscreet person's words"

"Why does this Samyukta always interfere in your royal matters? Does she really need to invade in everything?"

"It's because she couldn't hold her wings and keep it in her control. Her father has great influence in the court just like the prime minister Ohas had or may be more than that. So of course, she will want to conquer the world around her"

"His majesty is really so patience with him"

"He don't have choice either. He could ignore few and investigate some. But couldn't directly attack, afterall it's a matter of benefactor "

Nandini nodded "so her highness don't like Samyukta?"

"You will know it once you met her"

"Will your brother ne there?"

"What do you think?" He smiled.

Nandini shrugged "may be or may be not"

"Well, I guess the later one. Afterall he is quite busy these days"

Nandini frowned "don't tell me..."

"Confirmation"

The corner of Nandini's lips twitched several times then she sighed "do you think it's good? You asked my hand and now what Yuvraj gonna do the same?"

"Who knows? I don't live in his mind" Manik shook his head.

"I am just worried about my sister. I don't want her to get hurt at the end. This royal matters are far too difficult. Besides someone is already lurking around to mess everything up"

"I can't interfere in this. But I can give a word of suggestion, even if your sister don't want it, she don't have much choice either. My brother is resolute person. Once he decided he wint back away until he get it. And from his behaviour I can say he is determined to get your sister, good way or bad" he shrugged.

"No other choice?" Nandini asked again.

"She is in good hands. My brother will take care of her. You dint need to worry at all"

"I hope so" Nandini couldn't say more and sighed.

The carriage stopped infront of the Quasar Hall. Manik helped Nandini to get down from the carriage. He held her hand as he led her inside. Nandini looked around the place. It was the most expensive mansion in the Tanishq. It's also said the area where the Quasar Hall situated was located remote but luxurious.