Chapter 73 - Shay Revealed The Truth

Two days later...

"The mansion going to celebrate a birthday feast. I guess it will another shoe off" Nandini said.

"Birthday? Who's birthday?" Shay asked. Currently they are having first meal of the day and Nandini suddenly raised the topic.

"You forgot? It's Miyara's of course"

"I never attended any celebration in the mansion before. Every time Madam would make such excuses of being ill or other things. Besides she never invited us before" Shay frowned.

"Well, things are changed now. How can madam find the heart to forget us? Afterall the ladies being invited would raise this question and as the hostess how will she give an explanation? Isn't it better to put a show of affection instead?"

"Did madam send invitation?"

"She is quite fast I must say. I guess it was the first invitation " Nandini confirmed.

Shay sighed "how understanding".

"Are you going out today sister?"

"No, I think I will stay for few more days here. There's nothing much to do in the main manor too. The ordered works are all in progress" Shay replied.

Nandini out her spoon on the plate "elder sister why I feel like you are trying to avoid someone? I mean though you lived here before but after the seperation, you liked the main manor more and rarely visiting shabby house. But these days I feel like you are not active as before or may be still want to conceal things in your heart"

Shay looked at Nandini. She knows she couldn't hide it for long. After that day, she was somewhat scared of Yuvraj. So to avoid any accidental meeting from him, she stayed here. But her actions were caught by Nandini easily. She was scared but she also know she couldn't hide it forever from her.

"If you don't want to say then I won't force you" Nandini added looking at Shay's expression. Though she has doubt that Shay's sudden change in character might have something to do with Yuvraj Samarth but she want to make sure of it. It was confirmed that the lady person she met was Samarth but how and why Shay become isolated is still unknown and Nandini is trying to get the point but Shay is not ready to open up.

"It's hard, I don't know what's happening and I can't figure out things" Shay suddenly said making Nandini surprised.

"What kind of things you are trying to understand?"

"A personality I guess"

Nandini raised any eyebrow "understanding people's personality is not difficult. The personal characteristics are shown through the behaviour and body language. It's all about how sharp your observation is. Sometimes people do conceal their true self using a facade but no matter what some traces are still reflected in the surface. You just need to carefully watch every moment. Once you do, you will know which one is the real self"

Shay looked at Nandini. She didn't expected Nandini to say this as casual. She never understood when her younger sister has grown up to this rate.

Sensing her gaze Nandini shrugged her shoulder "I had to deal with many people everyday, so I had to understand their personality before finalising the deal, there's nothing big about it" she explained it carefully. Of course it's not about meeting people but experiencing the cruel acts in the past. Parv and Arna concealed their true self so perfectly that she couldn't see through it and at the end she ende up sacrificing herself in the sea of fire. From all those past life events she had got many experience that a young girl could ever in her life time.

Hearing the words Shay felt it reasonable. Of course, she won't know how many people Nandini had to deal with everyday. She never gone to any meeting because Nandini would handle everything.