Chapter 37 - Returning To The Minister Mansion

"What is it?" Samrat asked.

"Your majesty, this lowly girl has a bad k ck star in her birth chart. So I would like to request your majesty not to make this girl return in the minister manor again. In future if something bad happens then this lowly girl will under criticisms. To avoid this misconception I would like to stay as I am now" Nandini said as she bowed.

"Samrat, this child is generous. My niece is kind and gentle, I know she is thinking about the family and wanted to avoid the negativity but all of these are just a made up matter of mind. I as her uncle will never let her being criticised by others" Ohas said immediately.

Samrat nodded his head "Prime Minister, I have expected this from you. Miss Ahza, you don't have to worry about this matter. Bad or good happenings are all decided by nature itself and we as a human don't have any power to stop it. You can be assured about it. Today I will declare that whatever happens in future it won't implicate you"

Nandini bowed deeply "thanking your majesty for this kindness. This lowly life will move in manor by tomorrow "

"Here, Prime Minister, I have assisted you to solve this problem. I hope now your don't have any complains"

"Thanking his majesty for your kindness. This servant will always be grateful to Samrat" Ohas bowed. He was already happy that his plan go successful. And once the sisters move in, they could proceed what they want.

Nandini looked at Ohas's happy face and sneered inside. They think they have won because of this act. Does they think she is fool not being able to understand what they are planning actually. Her sneer turned into smirk. She just hope that they won't regret calling her back again.

"Court is dismissed" Samrat announced and got up from his throne followed by all the ministers. Nandini bowed again then moved. She was passing Ohas when she stopped and smiled at him.

"I hope uncle is happy about today's matter"

Ohas smiled back "why wouldn't be I? Afterall my nieces are coming back, naturally I will be happy about it"

Nandini nodded "of course, I just hope that uncle don't regret today's action in future" she said then left leaving Ohas in confusion.

Nandini just stepped out of the court hall when a maid rushed towards her "Miss Ahza, our Samragyee wants to meet you"

Nandini stopped and looked at the maid. She started to feel frustrated. This Samragyee won't leave a chance to contact her. Reluctantly she nodded and followed the maid to the Samragyee's palace.

"Ah, you are here" Arna smiled as she saw Nandini. Whenever she looks at her she felt satisfied and this was done she don't know herself.

"Greetings Samragyee" Nandini bowed.

"Take a seat Miss Ahza" Arna gestured her to sit in chair.

"Miss Ahza, I saw you today, you look like you are reluctant to return in the minister manor" Arna asked as she sipped on her tea.

A maid poured a cup of tea fir Nandini. Nandini smiled "as I said earlier, because of the bad luck, I don't want implicate anyone"

"You are generous to think that way. But I also think that it's better to return and live in the manor than staying alone outside. Afterall Prime Minister if your blood related uncle and staying with family will give you more later of protection"

"Samragyee is right, I appreciate Samragyee for think about me"  Nandini nodded.

Arna smiled "I really like you. You are such a generous to understand everything fast and adapt the situation. I hope we can meet more in future and chat?"