Chapter 33 - Urvi's Plan For Shay

"What you said is true?" Madam Urvi frowned.

"Yes Mistress. I have seen it with my own eyes. Lady Shay's personal maid was hanging around the Quasar Hall these few dayy" the maid informed.

"What's that slut was planning to do? That lowlife could not hang around the imperial place without the order from her master" Madam Urvi clenched her fist "I thought to let them off but I guess leaving them is the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. People like them should not be left alone"

"Mother what happened? Why are you so angry in the morning? You know it's bad for health" Miraya walked in and behind her was the two maids holding their first meal of the day.

"You are here?" Madam Urvi immediately changed her expression. She let Miraya sit on the chair then smiled.

"Mother what happened? You looked so angry? Is there something wrong?"

Madam Urvi smiled "I hard that the personal maid of Shay was hanging around the Quasar Hall"

"Quasar Hall? Where the two princess of Quasar lives?"

Madam Urvi nodded "yes"

"But why does she was there? Is Shay trying to seduce the prince? But which one?"

"Whoever it is, we can't let her get success. Quasar is more bigger and powerful than Tanishq. If Shay get her chance in there wouldn't she take revenge on us? I have to do something to get her out of the way" viciousness filled her eyes.

Miraya hold her hand "mother what are you planning? I think it's better to let it be. Besides Shay's identity is not eligible enough to become a princess consort. Which prince would like to marry a orphan that too without any family background holding behind her back?"

"You are young. You don't understand how this politics works in the court. If Shay was able to get prince's attention then it will be worse for us. And it the prince happened to be the Yuvraj himself then if she fortunate enough  to get married then she will one day trample you under her feet and along with that sister of hers, I couldn't take any risk that will threaten your future " Madam Urvi hook her head.

"Mother, you have to careful enough. If anyone get to know that you will be in a trouble" Miraya said with worry face.

Madam Urvi smiled "don't worry. I won't be doing this personally. I know someone who can do it without leaving a trace behind and this way nothing will be shown on surface nor anyone will be able to find anything "

"Is it? Then what are you planning to do?"

An evil smiled played on Madam Urvi's lips as she leaned forward and whispered the dirty plan in Miraya's ear.

××××××××××

"Elder sister you are up so early. Are you going anywhere?" Nandini asked as Shay entered the dining hall. She was dressed in pair of matching yellow lehnga set. Her hair was loosen on her back with few yellow flowers styled her hair a little.

"I have some work outside" Shay smiled as she sat down.

Nandini gave meaningful look. Comparing to Shay she was more plain. She was wearing a white lehnga set with a pair of light pink dupatta draped on left shoulder then let it flow on her body. Her hair was styled in a cross-sectional braid which was little lose making the braid style look wavy. There was a small flower hair pin stuck in her hair.

"Since elder sister is so busy I won't disturb you anymore" Nandini sighed putting a defeated expression.

Shay frowned "don't act, I know what you are trying to do"