Chapter 88 - Yuvraj Brought A Woman

For the next few days the topic of Prime Minister being degraded to the low position and the Miyara losing her identity as noble young lady was the hot topics for gossips. The madams and young ladies forbade themselves from entangling with the minister family. Now the minister family don't have the identity of aristocrat family in the capital. It was also said that Miss Ahza also left the side house and returned to her manor.

"What a shameful act to have relationship with another man in the wedding day. This Miyara seemed so gentle yet she is the worst from inside. Even that ill-bred sister of her has some reputation as concubine at least"

"I never expected that minister Ohas and Madam Urvi 's upbringing would be this bad. They would pretend to be the high class but look what happened now. How did this family become the first aristocrat in the capital? With such lose moral? "

"I don't even want to see their face. They even dragged Yuvraj 's image in the capital. It's also good, at least we could see the real face of the minister family"

"It's true. I heard that the man who had sex with Miyara has ran away when he was bringing to the dungeon. They guards are trying to find him now"

"What ran away? What a courage! It's like he is going to Mee that shameless woman again"

"Who knows? I even heard Miyara threw tantrums when she heard the marriage was cancelled and Urvi fainted ik the spot"

"Humph, I really feel bad for Miss Ahza, because of her uncle family, she also had to face criticisms "

"Poor lady, she has been doing such a good job but dragged down by some low profile people"

The one whom the madams of capital sympathizing was drinking tea in the expensive room of Silk-Thread. The herbal tea was sent to her by one of the dealer for a taste. This tea was called Torshak Nourish Tea, which not only have good fragrance and taste but also brings good health benefits and nourish the skin.

"Miss, it's good that you moved out of the shabby house. The house locates little farther from the shop and it would tire you travelling here and there" Shriliya said smiling.

"The work is done there, no need to stick around anymore. Is the project done?"

"Yes, Lady Shay already sent some with the news. She said it could be released at any time. The last man clothing collection went wild and the ladies are waiting for the next line, they were eager to buy it and please their loved ones" Shriliya said and clapped. Few maids entered carrying chest and left after placing it in the room.

"Miss these are the new line"

Nandini got up and opened the chest. She can see the enormous dazzling collection. She pulled out a dark purple colour cloth which has blue gems embroidery in it. The colour looks cool and would suit for young man.

"Aunt Shri how do you find this one?"

"It's really good miss. This colour is suitable for anyone. Lady Shay really knows how to choose colours and the embroidery design is admirable" Shriliya replied honestly.

Nandini turned around and smile "have this. You said your youngest son is getting married. This is my wedding gift"

Shriliya 's eyes went wide as she looked at the gift then to Nandini "but miss, this is too much. I mean it's expensive and how can I just take it?" She was shocked.

"You can take it because I am giving you. And you shouldn't count the price in the matter of happiness" Nandini insisted.

"Miss" Shriliya 's eyes brimmed with tears. How lucky she was to get such master. After working in the Silk-Thread, though the work is hard and had to give spare time but it's worth it. Because meeting Nandini changed her life. Her family is living well and in the Village they are reputed family. Her son's got proposals from the rich families.