Chapter 84 - The Marriage Date

The next few days went lazily. The capital was silent doing their works not caring about what's happening in other's life unless it was some entertaining act or topic to gossip about. As usual the Silk-Thread Shop has displayed a news series dress. It's almost winter and now the shop displayed another thing - Man Clothing. It was traditional wear designed in heavy embroidery works that could blind anyone with lust to grab it. The woman dresses were already so popular and now when the ladies saw there was something new that could also make their men happy, they were delighted.

It was said that the man clothing was the idea of Lady Shay. She presented it herself few samples which was sold on the same day in 2 hrs after the dress was displayed for show. And for those who were not able to grab it placed an order for the next line. Seeing how crowded Silk-Thread was few shop keepers who were doing business since years were jealous. The employee and the products are the best in Silk-Thread that made their heart ache with hatred.

In the Minister Mansion Yuvraj visited again. He arrived with Minister Ohas in the mansion. Madam Urvi hurriedly went to welcome them. No matter how much dissatisfaction she has in her heart she couldn't show it on her face. Afterall he was the prince and soon to be husband of Shay. Though Myra already became a concubine, but the position of concubine is not something worth mentioning for. Besides it was her own choice so Madam Urvi left this thought far behind and only focused on the current status. She was also nursing her body well in these past few days. Eating good food and drinking, taking medication from the physician. She looked healthy and little chubby now which made her look good and beautiful too.

They were all settled in the  hall and the maids served tea and snacks before withdrawing. Minister Ohas was confused to why Yuvraj suddenly visit. He even mentioned in the palace that there was some important matters to discuss.

"Yuvraj, you said there was some important matters to talk about. If you want we can go to study to talk without in interruption" Ohas said with a smile.

Parv shook his head "there's no need for this Prime Minister, what I wanted to say is of course an important matter but I also need Madam to hear it too. Afterall this matter couldn't be done through us male alone"

"What matter is it?" Ohas asked.

Parv smiled "few days ago mother has suggested me that it hass been days since the news of our engagement is spread. And now there is two concubines living in my palace unfortunately before the main wife could marry in. The longer this matter stays at back, the larger the mouth talk in future. So I am here to propose for completing the wedding ceremony. It's better if Lady Miyara becomes my wife before others finds a chance to point finger on her reputation "

Ohas and Urvi were shocked. They never thought that Yuvraj would proceed the marriage this fast. They were happy and excited, finally after such a long wait Miyara is finally going to become Yuvrani.

"Ah, this is such a great news your highness. But how will we arrange everything? Afterall Miyara deserves to wed grandly" Madam Urvi said softly.

"Madam don't need to worry about. Just do everything it's needed. Lady Miyara will be my wife and people will respect her as such" Parv smiled "mother has already asked the royal priest to search for the auspicious date for the wedding. And after looking for days the royal priest concluded it should be 3rd day next month"

"3rd day?" Madam Urvi gasped "its only a week from today"

"I know, it's a kind of rush but I was delayed by some work in the palace that I couldn't come earlier. I hope Minister and Madam will forgive me" Parv replyed gently.

"What are you saying Yuvraj?" Minister Ohas shook his head "since royal priest has picked this date then do be it. I will prepare everything for it"

"I am glad to hear. The palace needed decoration to welcome it's mistress. I will leave now" Parv said quickly left. Madam Urvi couldn't hold back and turned around rushing towards Miyara's room.