Chapter 85 - The Precious Jade Bangles

Shay stared at the woman infront of her. She has been dwelling over the matters happened in the few days. She couldn't hold herself back and lashed out on the wrong person. She even blamed him but he- he didn't react at all but taught her something she never knew. All her life she has been living like scared rabbit, fearing to get out a d face others. But she also knows it will affect her and let peopl think she is weak. But she is not weak, she just can't express herself at all. But how long she can stay like that? Afterall Nandini would not live with her every moment and she has other things to do so. She could never stay her life depending on her. She had to pull herself out from the shell and get out to free herself.

"I hope Lady Shay won't mind" Yukta smiled "I have been wanting to meet you this days but couldn't find the good opportunity. Lady time whatever we talked is not completed yet. I know Lady Shay is understanding, more than your sister. If she would retort like that in Quasar then people would have think that she is too much. But I know lady Shay is not like her. You are understanding and matured and also know what to do. Isn't it?"

"What does lady want to say, just speak it clearly " Shay replied calmly without any expression.

Yukta nodded "as I said you are understanding. Since this is such I will get to the point then. It will save both of our time in every way" she sighed "I have said much in our last meeting. But it got interrupted by your sister and it got in the wrong side. Lady Shay I know you are seeing his highness the Yuvraj. I have said it before, there are many woman who coveted him, afterall he is the Yuvraj and before his power and prestige which woman would want to let go? It's also not your fault nor the other women. But just because it's liking or interest you could not jump on him like those prostitute does when they sees the wealthy customer" her words laced with mock. She looked at Shay for sometime wanting to see any reaction.

Shay's slander fingers that were tapping on the wood table slowly slightly paused at her remark. She stated at Yukta bit declined any comments.

Yukta smiled again when she did not got any reaction. It was kind of surprising  but she hide it and continued again "Lady Shay must not take offence. Of course a proper lady like you is incomparable to those cheap girls in brothel. It was just a phrase to make you understand it clearly. Quasar's Royality is high above the sky which makes one envied and Amy woman could dream to enter the palace. I won't blame you for that. Afterall a golden statue is more costly than the silver one"

"Lady Samyukta you don't have to use such phrase to make the words beats each other. You can just say it directly" Shay replied.

"Lady Shay, since you want to hear it then I would not mind" Yukta's eyes turned dark "Yuvraj is off limits for the other woman which also include you. If you think he will fell for you because you spent few moments with him, you will get the chance to enter palace as his wife. The choice of Yuvrani is a important matter and can't be done easily. So it will be better to keep her hands to yourself and stop seducing him to get yourself in the palace. Besides a low grade girl like you, don't have such qualification to become his wife. He needed more reputed and smart woman who can help him to grown his empire and give birth to his heir. And this kind of thing is not suitable for you or the other woman who coveted him. I hope you won't misunderstand him because he spent few times with you" she said through gritted teeth.

"You are here to earn me?" Shay asked.

Yukta smirked "you understand so well. My father is talking to his majesty for our marriage. So even if you want to become his wife, only the concubine position is left behind. Are you still willing to take the chance and become a concubine? You know the position of co concubine is not satisfactory at all. You should think about it harder"

Shay always thought how to retort back like others do. And in the game of harem it's really needed to learn. She once asked Nandini how does she do it. In reply Nandini said "it's not that difficult as you imagine elder sister. All you need to do is grab the main points of what your enemy is barking. Then you will understand their intentions and you can threw back at higher speed than them. Just keep your mind and ear clear and listen carefully"