Chapter 57 - Who's That?

The night was dark and few man were riding horses guarding the carriage which was heading towards the city gate. The road was clear and no one could be seen. Myra sat inside the carriage lost in her thought. Her body was still trembling and aching a lot. Her pack was paining so much that if she tried to move she hiss in pain. When she woke up she found she was in a carriage. Her body was covered in new cloths and she was inside the carriage alone. There's not a maid by her side. She can only feel the galloping of the horses and few noises coming from outside. Though she has no where she is going, she was sure enough that her father was sending her somewhere. She wee never beaten by her father and for the first time he showed such cruelty on her and her mother didn't bother to save her. She let her beaten so cruelly. Now thinking about it, she started to hate her parents. They all love Miyara the kind little sister of her but now she is out of the mansion and don't even know where she is going.

"Careful, the road is bumpy. We need to safely sent the lady in the monastery before the sunrise"

Myra's eyes widened in shock. Monastery? No, no she don't want to go to monastery. How could her father ne so cruel that he was sending her to the monastery like this. She can take the beating but sending her to monastery is really out of choice. She was his daughter but he has the heart to sent her there to become a nun? Now that she was useless to him, he is clearly discarding her like this? Myra gritted her teeth. She never thought her own father will be this cold hearted to throw her out without considering the fact that they had father-daughter relationship. And how can her mother accept this and let her be like this? She clenched her fist tightly. The burning on her back was lesser than the burning in her chest. They like Miyara yet they are care careless about her,  when she also shares the same blood as Miyara.

"Mother, father you two are so cruel. You only know about your reputation but about your daughter's life. You all planned to make me nun while Miyara lives in the palace as a Yuvrani? Once I am out of sight you will even forget about me. And soon the whole capital will forget me. You all are so cruel" she hissed gritting her teeth. "After today I will never consider you all as my family. Fake! Fake! Fake! All of your words are fake and drama. You all hate me so much? Now I will hate you more" she couldn't help but feel the resentment growing bigger and bigger.

And suddenly the carriage jolted and she was almost fell out of the carriage. She hold on the seat and looked around. She felt the outside become suddenly silent. She wanted to open the door not the door was locked. She don't know what's happening outside as sudden with a bang the door opened startling her.

In the Minister Mansion Madam Urvi was sitting beside the window gazing at the sky. Myra was already departed for the monastery. Her heart was clenching in pain. Even if she has done wrong but how could she, the mother neglect it. Her beautiful daughter has been sent to become nun, at such a young age, how could she spent her whole life in there? Thinking this her eyes pained and she cried. She had sent Myra in the carriage, looking at those scares on her back whole dressing her she felt her heart bleeding. Her husband was really a cruel person to do this.

"Why are you sitting there?" Ohas who walked in and frowned.

Madam Urvi heard him but ignored without saying a word. Ohas walked towards her and sighed.

"I know you are angry because of Myra but she has done the wrong and she needed to learn her lesson" he said trying to explain his judgement.

Madam Urvi get up immediately and glared "what do you mean by lesson. Was not what you gave her enough? She was bleeding to death yet you still sent her unconscious in the carriage. Do you even have a heart of father?"

Ohas frowned "are you accusing me now? Where were you when she ran away? Was not she under your watch? If you were a little cared then this kind of thing would not have happened. It's all your fault for rising a troubling daughter like her and now failed to educate her properly. That Nandini and Shay are more matured than your daughters. Even though they don't have parents to look for them, look how they are doing?" Ohas got angry.