Chapter 98 - Samyukta's Apology

3 days later in Silk-Thread Shop, Nandini was checking on her list when Qushi moved inside happily. She was carrying a tray which has the morning breakfast. Today Qushi looked happy and she smiled as she saw Nandini. Nandini heard some footsteps and looked up and frowned.

"What happened? You look so happy. Your mouth can't be closed"

"Miss you don't know, but I have a great news"

"Oh, care to share?"

"Miss do you know that minister has brought another woman in the mansion. A new concubine" Qushi said happily.

"Heh? Uncle brought a concubine?"

"Yes, yes, yes" Qushi nodded her head rapidly. "I never thought he would do something like this. Because he used to be smitten to madam. He never brought any woman all these years. Madam was the one, who ruled his heart and mind. The whole mansion, no even the whole capital knows how much minister dots on madam"

Nandini leaned back on her seat and smiled "doting doesn't mean heart is satisfied. Sometimes things can go wrong behind the imagination"

"Miss what you said is right. Oh my god, I was so shocked when I heard this news. This is totally unexpected. I could never imagine something like this" Qushi shook her head.

"Is that all you want to say? Or you have something more to talk about?" Nandini asked again.

"There's more. I just couldn't hold back my excitement " Qushi grinned "miss I also heard that the new concubine is already pregnant and the physician who checked her confirmed she was carrying a son. Minister is too happy and and even rewarded him grandly. Who could have imagined that the thing which madam couldn't do been done by another woman? Even got a son ik the process"

"Oh, what's the Madam's reaction?"

"Madam was so shocked. She was angry and fought with minister. So sad that minister did not took her words and left with the concubine. In the morning madam went to see the concubine then had a fight with her. In the process she accidentally hurt the new concubine in jealousy. Minister called for physician to check her up" Qushi explained the situation.

"Then what?"

"Then luckily the concubine was fine but almost had miscarriage. But she was saved in time. In the fear of losing the light minister was so angry that he slapped madam and out her into house arrest. I really pity madam right now. Once she ruled the whole mansion like a queen and now she have to face such cruelty like this. How could have imagined in?"

"Ah, you look like caring for her so much. If you want I can assign you to assist her from now on. Do you want to?" Nandini teased.

Qushi's eyes widened in shock "what are you saying miss? Why would I go and serve her? You took my words by mistake. I meant that I pity she only got these small punishment. She deserves more for what she has done to you and lady Shay all these years" Qushi immediately replied.

"So you mean I was wrong?" Nandini raised her eyebrows.

Qushi shook her head "no, I meant to say that I said the wrong words"

"Good, now go and do your works. Don't keep yourself in gossips more" Nandini waved her hands.

"Miss I was just telling the truth" Qushi pursed her lips looking like she has been bullied.

"Of you dint go right now, I will cut your half month salary "

"I was saying that I remembered some works" then she disappeared from the sight. Nandini looked at her then chuckled slightly.