Chapter 58 - Myra's Plan

Parv glared down the figure lying on the floor. He couldn't help but pondered over what's happening around. Why these females are showing up on his door out of nowhere. First Zaina who schemed behind him and now this one. He rubbed his forehead with a frustrating sigh.

"How did she entered here?" He asked.

"Your highness, no one knows. We are all here guarding but had not seen anyone. But suddenly we found her like this. Since then she has not woken up" one of the guard replied immediately.

"You all are guarding yet anyone of you don't even know what happened?" Parv gritted his teeth. "Tell me what's the point of keeping you all here? To decorate?"

"Yuvraj please calm your anger. It looks like she was being brought here in her unconscious state" Divij said as he inspected the figure on the floor.

"If she is unconscious then bring her consciousness back. I want her out of this place as soon as possible " Parv ordered.

"Take the lady in the side room" Divij said and a guard scooped her up then walked towards the side room.

Parv looked at their disappearing figure then turned around and walked towards his room. Divij followed him inside and saw a woman fully dressed standing there.

"His highness want to rest now. Go and collect your reward outside" he said to her.

The woman was an experienced one who immediately knew that she should stay longer so she quoted bowed and left the room. Parv sat on the chair and frowned.

"How come she appeared on my door at this hour and what a surprise that my guards are aware of any intruder's present"

"Yuvraj, it looks like a work of someone skilled. Our guards are the best one in the army, it was impossible for them not to notice any unusual behaviour but looking at the situation, it is easy to guess the one who brought her here was a skilled person and his or her hiding ability is stronger than our guards" Divij replied.

Parv narrowed her eyes "my ears are not pleased to hear the praise of the enemy Divij, you should refrain yourself in the future"

"Forgive me Yuvraj, I was just stating a fact. I need to look at this matter deeply "

"Do what you need, but I want results. These days unusual things are happening around again and again. Of it continues then how would my long gained reputation stay unshakeable?"

"Don't worry Yuvraj, I will look at this matter closely. But what about the lady? The way her posture was earlier, if it gets out, though the Yuvraj palace don't have any doings in it, it will still face the shame"

Parv gritted his teeth. His reputation is being dragged down again. Who is the hateful enemy who is targeting him now? Was Zaina's scandal was not enough that another appeared again?

"Call Prime Minister here immediately " he ordered.

×××××

Myra woke up with an extreme headache. She blinked few times then looked around. Seeing the unfamiliar room her heart was startled. She looked down and saw she was still wearing her cloths yet her cloths are in disarray. And almost torn. She clearly remember she was being sent in the monastery but suddenly the Carriage was stopped and then she was knocked out. But what happened after that? How she reached here and most importantly where is she?

A maid opened the door and saw the lady awaken "you are awake lady"

Myra turned her head to see a maid wearing palace servant attire. "you are-"

"I am palace maid my lady" the maid replied.

"Where am I?" Myra asked holding her forehead.

"You are currently in the Yuvraj palace my lady"