Chapter 83 - His Decision

Nandini was writing something on the paper. Her face frowned slightly then she pondered for a moment before continuing again. Under the light of candle her pattern revealed with a glow and solve her hair was tied in bun the light could reflect her whole facial features. The candle light swayed and she looked up only find a silhouette sitting on the window frame lazily. She put down the feather pan and looked at the dark silhouette.

"Your Highness, you have gotten the habit of coming from the window. If others sees they would think Quasar don't have doors but windows instead " she mocked.

Manik who was sitting on the window frame chuckled "if you think as well then let it be like that way"

Nandini rolled her eyes "since you are here, I want to ask you something "

"What?" He jumped down from the frame and walked towards her.

"Where is Shay?" Her face was serious.

"Oh, you want me to enquire about your sister? But that's not my work. Don't you think it's too awkward?" He asked lazily.

"Your highness " she gave a tight smile "don't act infront of me. I know you well enough"

Manik raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Tell me where is she? If your brother Yuvraj is involved then there's no way you won't know about it"

"How?" He asked tilted his head.

"She never sent letter to inform me anything" She crossed her arms over her chest give a look of lie-if-you-dare.

Suddenly Manik laughed out "I guess my princess consort is really smart"

"I am more than that smart thing your highness. Now tell me where is she?"

"Your sister is enjoying her time with my brother. Don't worry" he replied and laid in bed carelessly. Nandini eyes his behaviour with a pursed lips.

"He took her in his place? The Quasar Hall?" She asked.

"Yes"

"But this is wrong? How can a Yuvraj behaving like a rogue?" She frowned.

Manik laughed again "you are the first one who called him in such a way. If mother was here, I guess she would laughed out until her belly hurts"

"Don't joke around, I am serious here" she slapped his arm. "I am not really liking the idea of your brother behaving like this. Shay is timid and she is quite...." Nandini sighed.

"I know but you also have to give a thought in this matter. My brother likes your sister and he want to marry her. But the role of Yuvrani is hard and with Shay's character she couldn't fulfil it. And it's also fixed that she will definitely become Yuvrani and then Samragyee in future. Tell me can she handle the royal responsibility with her current state of mind?"

Nandini stopped talking. She knows Shay's character well. She won't say Shay is weak because she is not. Shay is strong woman but she couldn't express her feelings well which is the main problem currently. Though Nandini never met Yuvraj personally but she believes in Manik and also knows Yuvraj Samarth is not a bad man too. If Shay could get married to him then her life will be settled and she could finally relax herself. But how?

She looked at Manik "but how he is kidnapping her would make it different? Do you think Shay will get courage because of this?"

Manik smiled "what's he is planning? How would I know that? I can't invade inside his mind to see what kind of plan is running in his mind"

Nandini frowned "don't tell me he is about to .." she rolled up her sleeves. Since she was wearing a night gown her sleeves are long. "How dare he?" She threw a punch in the air which Manik easily caught in his hand.