Chapter 132 - Samarth's Anger

After the ferocious battle of Tanishq and Quasar the situation started to fell normal. But the chaos in Tanishq has not solved. It was said that the ashes of Parv has been sent to Tanishq, for the Samrat and Samragyee to mourn for their son. Samragyee Arna fainted the moment she saw the ashes and she couldn't survive with her life anymore. Her heart had a blockage which caused her instant death. The two other princes has left the kingdom with their mothers. They had taken much money from national treasure along with them. Now Samrat was left alone in the palace. He was in mourning for the lost. His son died, his wife died and others who were considered as family has also left him. The court matters has stopped and which started to make problems for the ministers. They were worried about the future of Tanishq. Their Samrat is now unable to rule the country and the royal family is now destroyed.

On the other hand after the war when the citizens were trying to get into their daily life, in the minister mansion Ohas's situation was not different from the Samrat himself. He lost his wife and he has no heir. His daughters were all scattered. Miyara has gone crazy and for Myra, there's a rumours that she had ran away with another man. And Zaina was taken back to her maiden house again. Ohas was alone, his age is now at prime and no woman want to engage with him specially after the confirmation that he has become infertile. No one know how, but Ohas has a doubt that it was done by Gema.  After knowing that Gema was not the one he thought to be she fled on the very night. He tried to search for her but failed to trace her. He clenched his fist but couldn't do anything. For this life, he will be alone, without a wife and children.

On the other part, after couple of days the citizens of Quasar are celebrating the marriage ceremony of the princes. Whole capital witnessed how grand the wedding was. The two brides were so beautiful that the whole citizens were discussing about it. Even though they heard the news, but they never seen the two fiancees of Tanishq. But what was strange is Samyukta who helped Samragyee to prepare for the marriage. She was even there in every ritual with a smile on her face like this was the happiest thing happening with her. She was dressed nicely and presented herself as the gentle and delicate lady of Quasar.

The brides were sent into their wedding chamber while the grooms had their cheering wine wither some other males. After the midnight all of the guests withdraw and the grooms went to their respective room. Currently in Prince's room Manik was lying on Nandini's lap whole she stroke his hair gently.

"Finally after so much chaos we are married" Manik said "are you missing Tanishq?"

"Actually there's nothing left to be called as family relation so I don't have much connection with it. But even if I ignore this point, there are few with whom I had good memories. My shop in there and all the other people who worked in there, they all are life family " she replied.

"They will be fine" Manik hold her hand "the war didn't have much effect on the citizens of both sides. Though the situation of Tanishq is bad" he shrugged.

"What happened?" Nandini asked. These days she was busy preparing for the marriage so she was not able to hear news about Tanishq.

"It's a great loss for Tanishq that the royalty is on the road of destruction. The Yuvraj died in war followed by his beloved  mother. I heard the health of Samrat is not going well and also with another news saying the other princes had left the county with their mothers to live in far way"

Nandini frowned. The two other princes don't have much role in the political affairs of the Tanishq. Samrat was always with Parv, teaching him everything and ignored the two other princes. It was not surprising that those princes left leaving their father alone. In this situation even if Samrat is alive, his well built Tanishq empire is on the way of collapsing. And there no doubt in it.