-: NOTE :-

The third Series in the "Royal Romance"

I hope like other two series you will love and support this book too. This story is made with the theme of rebirth style and there will be the conflicts in the royalty.

The characters are new and also the names used here are uncommon. I choose every character with a mind to give a different look and different personality.

Before you start the journey I would like to remind you, THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN MATURE THEME. NOT ONLY ABOUT SEX OR SOMETHING BUT THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE, CURSES, HATE DIALOGUES AND STRONG CHARACTER PERSONALITIES .

Even if this a HISTORICAL ROMANCE but there will be more than history thing.

So if you are not comfortable with Violence or graphic scenes then PLEASE REFRAIN yourself from reading.

Why I am reminding you? Because I don't want any bad comments or criticisms in the comment section.

{ Direct point: if you don't like the book to then  just leave silently, there's no need for anyone to waste energy in ruining my mood. This is my story and others has no right to criticize it. }

I appreciate criticisms which means for my improvement in writing, and my readers are free to give me their review to help me improve my skills.

Another point, this book is not edited properly so you may find many mistakes, errors and also grammatical issues. There may some words which were written mistakenly and meaning different. But please be generous and ignore this issue. And if you have problems then please don't read the book. I normally don't edit books on Wattpad and whatever writen are all draft version. So beautiful you read please remember this.

I am going to write this story from the narrator's perspective. Why? Because this story is going to have huge characters mingling till the end and it's not possible to give every character their own POV. It will mess the plot and you won't be able to enjoy reading.

Please remember the above points before starting your journey to my another historical era.

Thanks for giving a try to this story. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO GIVE VOTE AND SHARE YOUR REVIEWS.

[For silent readers, even if you don't give your reviews please do vote the story. It means a lot]

Though I don't reply to each comments but please keep in mind I read every comments. So if you have any questions or douts just dm me, I will be happy to reply back.

Thank you

❤️ R