Chapter 97 - In Our Name

Shay and Samarth looked at the couple who just walked in. They were not expecting to see them here even though they accepted the request of the manager. Samarth would have ignored the pleas but Shay being the soft hearted couldn't help but agreed to it. Seeing Nandini called her sister Samarth almost fell from his seat. The last encounter was not good for his side and now thinking about he have to endure her presence it made her disappointed. Shay is sweet but her sister is sour. Two sisters are different from each other like day and night. One resembles the bright day to shine and other one resembles the shadow of darkness that could consume anyone into the deep hollow.

"Nandini?" Shay was shocked.

Nandini walked inside with Manik. She eyed Samarth then to Shay "elder sister, I didn't know you are also on a...."

"I....I...." Shay felt embarrassed. She did talk about Samarth with Nandini but she didn't said she was seeing him. She hide it from her and now she felt it was the biggest mistake she ever did.

Samarth cleared his throat "I took Lady Shay out for a meal Miss Ahza"

"Your highness is really generous for showing my sister the outer world" Nandini smiled.

Samarth glared at Manik. They looked at each other having the conversation with their eyes.

"Didn't you find any place other than this? "

Manik smirked raising his eyebrows "how would I know you will be here?"

"Hell with you. Control your woman"

"It's not in my hand brother. I have to live with her"  Manik shrugged.

Samarth clenched his fist. Manik could imagine him like a angry bull ready to pounce at his enemy. He knows clearly that in this whole world the only person who could make Samarth lose his mind is Nandini. Because Samarth is well known for his infamous word game. In the whole Quasar no one could win but Nandini suddenly become his biggest opponent and he couldn't do anything in it. For Samarth Nandini is an arrogant woman who don't have any respect while Manik finds her attractive when she is annoyed.

"Leave is since you are here, we can have meal then" Nandini nodded and sat down beside Shay who looked happy.

Manik took seat beside Samarth. Samarth frowned at him and whispered "why do you have to bring her here? Why are you after my dating plan?"

"How would I know you are here? It's not like I have sent my guards to look after you to know about your whereabouts"

"Really? " Samarth mocked "out of everything you have to come with your arrogant woman here? I was having good time with Shay but you two couple has become my greatest enemy"

"Come on brother, you can't accuse me" Manik said lazily. Just then they heard the two girls giggled while they whispered something to eachother. Manik smiled while Samarth frowned.

"Your woman is too arrogant " Samarth commented.

"She is just attractive" Manik shrugged.

"Of course " Samarth rolled his eyes "that's the only thing you can see. Your woman this, your woman that"

"Brother, are you jealous that I can show off publically but you can't?" Manik asked.

"Don't fucking dare to use such time" Samarth hissed "I give a damn to others thinking. I am just waiting for perfect opportunity to announce and it will be soon"

"Hm... You should take her to meet mother first. You know to get some confirmation. Afterall the way your woman chicken out being so shy, it will get you in problem "